Vainglory Forums

Update Suggestions 😇

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 1, 2015 11:34am | Report
Rams92 wrote:

Firstly I recommend in the heroes description bit you can create your own recommended purchase so you don't have to waste time looking around the items page. (Unless you want to keep the item shop by the kraken competitive?) This could be something unlocked with glory or ice for each character.

Secondly, I'm sure this is probably in the works but how about having the bots purchase items based on their recommended. Don't imagine this would be hard but what do I know 😂.

I think these are good ideas, though when it comes to recommended item builds, mine can change from game to game based on my opponents.

The second suggestion is a good one since more practice means less games wasted trying builds and hurting teammates while in solo Q.

Rams92 wrote:

Gold boost, increased turret speed/damage or health and more damage to monsters for teams with AFK players.

Separate chat app for use in game, perhaps support audio and video too, considering teams are only three.

I have won games 2v3 and lost...a game 3v2. It's just bad luck to get dumped on with AFK'er but the joy of winning a handicapped match is well worth it. While I think an AFK'd team boost sounds good on first hearing, it makes a potential for skilled 2-man teams to exploit this by having another device with another account drop out and allow 2-man teams to play with a balanced playing field.

IN-GAME CHAT WOULD BE THE WORST THING TO COME TO VG!.

Do you hate being pinged by annoying teammates? Or having them throw a fit and sit in the base spreading scout traps all around the Crystal? Well, give them a chat window to throw out cuss words, name calling and inappropriate comments (especially with so many young players) and this game would be close to unplayable.

Teams that want to chat already use Mumble or Skype or...whatever while they play. I think it should stay that way, IMHO.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ettercap » July 5, 2015 1:32am | Report
Having a detailed stats breakdown as mrhades suggested would be fantastic.
Mein: Glaive
Alts: Taka & Ringo & Ardan.
Skill level: whichever one I'm stuck in :(

Ettercap
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved