Vainglory Forums

Vainglory 5v5

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Darkrim » October 31, 2017 1:53pm | Report
How will Vainglory change when 5v5 comes? Will it be similar to other 5v5 MOBAs such of League of Legends or Dota2? How will the three lanes be split up? Will any new roles be created? Comment on your thoughts and ideas.

Darkrim
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » October 31, 2017 3:29pm | Report
I found this regarding the map,

Spoiler: Click to view

If they choose to create something like this, I think the game will continue to be very unique. My hope is that they don't make the common 5v5 maps that are already in most MOBAs, because that would just kill the game's originality somewhat.

NOTE: I put this in a spoiler tag not because it's spoiling anything, but because it would be too large otherwise.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DeathWish » November 1, 2017 10:24pm | Report
Its worth bro its vainglory its the best grapicks for mobas its pretty cool tho if they add 5v5 its more awesome
IGN:R9EDeathWish
(capital "R,E,D,W)

Mains:varya-taka-lance-ylva-magnus
I usualy use any carry, but...., MEH

DeathWish
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mittans96 » November 2, 2017 5:01am | Report
In my opinion, a 5v5 mode in Vainglory is going in the right direction. As it is right now, with only one lane and the jungle below, team comps aren't being enforced a lot. A team healer or support can easily go into the jungle to clear out his ally's camps forcing the ally jungler to have to go into the lane to get minions. I feel if we have a 5v5 with 2 or more lanes it'll make the game more organized and players will put more thought into the champions they choose. Even though it would probably become very much like most of the MOBAs on the market now, if the developers can make a few unique features or maybe have 2 lanes instead of 3 then it'll make for a successful change.

Mittans96
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 2, 2017 12:08pm | Report
Mittans96 wrote:

In my opinion, a 5v5 mode in Vainglory is going in the right direction. As it is right now, with only one lane and the jungle below, team comps aren't being enforced a lot. A team healer or support can easily go into the jungle to clear out his ally's camps forcing the ally jungler to have to go into the lane to get minions. I feel if we have a 5v5 with 2 or more lanes it'll make the game more organized and players will put more thought into the champions they choose. Even though it would probably become very much like most of the MOBAs on the market now, if the developers can make a few unique features or maybe have 2 lanes instead of 3 then it'll make for a successful change.

The map has been leaked for a long time, ever since 5v5 was announced. The map has 3 lanes(2 would be too little, map would be too small and not enough room for unique objectives), and it will obviously have unique objectives, to make it stand out and not get sued. Also, it seems as if you're having trouble with toxic teammates. You can't do anything about that, just party up so you won't have a forced roamer who takes your farm.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved