Vainglory Forums

Vainglory VS other Mobile MOBAs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by popcornlover21 » April 18, 2016 10:36pm | Report
Please note: these are just my opinions!!!

Hello everyone! For my first post, I would like to write a review of how Vainglory compares to other mobile MOBAs. The games I tried were HOC, Ace of Arenas, and Call of Champions. First up, Heroes of Order and Chaos: HOC had decent graphics, and the gameplay was OK. Overall, HOC seemed to deliver the most complete package for a mobile MOBA (based on what PC MOBAs are like) if you can wade your way through all the clutter, ads, and overall poor-quality. Honestly, I was expecting more from Gameloft after playing Asphalt 8 and NOVA. Now, Ace of Arenas: Ace of Arenas, again, had decent graphics. However, something in the game just seemed missing. Everything seemed really toned down/dull when it should have been an intense fight. This made the game very monotonous. Finally, Call of Champions: Call of Champions is, in my opinion, the best of the three (non Vainglory) MOBAs in this review. The graphics, were OK, in their comical way. But the best part about Call of Champions is that the gameplay is actually enjoyable and unique.

But...Vainglory is still insanely better than any of these games. But hey, downloading these sad games made me appreciate how much better Vainglory is!

popcornlover21
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 19, 2016 2:09pm | Report
Cheers

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » April 19, 2016 8:34pm | Report
Don't be afraid of speaking your opinion!
No need to flatter also!
Stand like a man no matter whatever others say!
This community is ********!
Stop compromising and keep saying, oh, it's just my opinion,.. Oh ..please forgive me... Oh... Excuse me,

Be a man. Please!
This game has lots to improve, ok? '
Don't pretend please!

Don't say, oh, I like everything, so that everyone can agree with you.
So that you feel better about yourself!

Nobody is listening to you. No one cares.

Please get over this ******** !
There are just as many leeches in this forum as there are lifeless trashes in our society.

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 20, 2016 3:42am | Report
GG.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 20, 2016 7:17am | Report
Fedric wrote:

Don't be afraid of speaking your opinion!
No need to flatter also!
Stand like a man no matter whatever others say!
This community is ********!
Stop compromising and keep saying, oh, it's just my opinion,.. Oh ..please forgive me... Oh... Excuse me,

Be a man. Please!
This game has lots to improve, ok? '
Don't pretend please!

Don't say, oh, I like everything, so that everyone can agree with you.
So that you feel better about yourself!

Nobody is listening to you. No one cares.

Please get over this ******** !
There are just as many leeches in this forum as there are lifeless trashes in our society.

You people are the reason why the community is considered trash

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 20, 2016 1:37pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

You people are the reason why the community is considered trash

Dis **** just got real

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by popcornlover21 » April 20, 2016 7:06pm | Report
uncrudable, why do you always post on the same threads as Fedric?

popcornlover21
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 21, 2016 3:23am | Report
I post on a lot of threads it's just a coincidence. Probably just the fact Fedric gives me something to respond to unlike spammers and threads I've been late to get too because others have responded and answered before I have.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » April 21, 2016 1:55pm | Report
@popcornlover21

the first mobile moba I played was called Fates Forever. It was such an awesome game, it could've tied with VainGlory.

However, the developers of this game abandoned it so it has a lot of bugs in it. It doesn't have many heroes in it either.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by popcornlover21 » April 22, 2016 1:55pm | Report
I have heard of Fates Forever too, but it wasn't on the app store. Has it been removed or is it playable in some other way?

popcornlover21

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved