Vainglory Forums

Vox Tips?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 21, 2016 4:07pm | Report
So I've been playing a lot of Celeste lately and even though it's fun...

I suck with her.

So, I've decided to switch to another laner. Vox.

Any good guides and tips you can share with me to help me carry the game? I've been stuck at the same rank now, and I want to improve it.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by COLDSLAYER » January 22, 2016 1:40am | Report
Tips:

If going Wp,SoloQ is save for him against 1v1 and can engage in team battles first. early,mid and late game he is very strong with Wp

if going CP,make sure to avoid 1v1 fight and engage first in team battles. As a team,you can beat them easily but 1v1 is too hard.

Skills:
Vox sonic zoom:5
Pulse:4
Wait for it:3

COLDSLAYER
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 22, 2016 10:13pm | Report
Please check out Vox on Reddit. You will be amazed of the information you can find. I found some interesting info and how wp Vox and cp Vox differs greatly. I don't main Vox but I do my research when it comes to planning strategically and execute a method to kill.

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » January 23, 2016 8:27am | Report
CP Vox is the way to go man. Check out druid's Vox builds, and how he plays in VIPL. He is one of the best Vox players out there.

As for some personal advice, Vox requires really precise mechanics because the hero kites pretty well while dealing a lot of damage. Get used to him, and he can become a real beast
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NeonPi » January 24, 2016 5:38am | Report
Here's a quick tip:
Your Sonic Zoom actually serves as an attack reset, which allows you to attack with 2 basic attacks in a short amount of time. If you're going an Aftershock build with no attack speed, this is an AMAZING tip as you won't have to spend energy on using pulse, you'll proc your Aftershock and get 2 basic attacks off for almost no energy. Have fun dashing around!
IGN: EpidemicNeonPi (as of the Winter Season)
Skill Tier: The Hotness (Silver
Guild: Ballz Ulti (LMAO)
Team: N/A: Looking for a Team
Region: SEA
Mains (in order as of Winter Season): Vox//Catherine//Joule//Ringo//Adagio//Kestrel//Glaive//Skye
Games Won (as of Jan 24th, 2016): 656

NeonPi
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 24, 2016 3:43pm | Report
NeonPi but don't you need to use your pulse on enemies before you can use your sonic zoom?

I have been exploring Vox and it's been fun playing with Clockwork, Aftershock, and Tension Bow. With this build you depend on your Sonic Zoom to deal burst damage.

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NeonPi » January 26, 2016 5:26am | Report
Veneticius, I understand that you don't need to use pulse on enemies, but you DO need resonance (mainly from Pulse) to get 2 basic attacks off during the ability. If Pulse is on cooldown, then use my tip to quickly get another basic attack off and proc Aftershock + 20% WP Bonus (assuming you overdrive Sonic Zoom.) This attack reset is mainly for Pulse being on cooldown, getting a last hit on a minion or faster jungling while conserving energy.
IGN: EpidemicNeonPi (as of the Winter Season)
Skill Tier: The Hotness (Silver
Guild: Ballz Ulti (LMAO)
Team: N/A: Looking for a Team
Region: SEA
Mains (in order as of Winter Season): Vox//Catherine//Joule//Ringo//Adagio//Kestrel//Glaive//Skye
Games Won (as of Jan 24th, 2016): 656

NeonPi
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 26, 2016 5:53pm | Report
Oh I understand now.

Thanks for the tip.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 27, 2016 1:45am | Report
Veneticius. I assumed you found what your looking for already. In my recent post my answer was vague. Here is a link to understanding VOX kit and mechanics. It's an open discussion with none other than the creator of Vox and family, Cinderhelm.

"Knowledge is power when used Intelligently." Napoleon Hill.

EXXCLUSIVE

Your text to link here...
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 27, 2016 7:49am | Report
Thank you EXXCLUSIVE for the link. It's been useful and reading through the comments upped my Vox game.

Again, thanks.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved