Vainglory Forums

Weapon power / Ringo | nerfultraneeded

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smshng6 » March 24, 2016 2:52pm | Report
I mean, i think it's so stupid that a heroe like ringo can damage you up to like, 400 and something every second (or less) when it has full weapon power, but on the other hand, with another heroe you would have to wait a lot more time to inflict that damage if you're going cristal

Smshng6
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 24, 2016 3:12pm | Report
WP Ringo doesn't need a nerf, he's squishy af and he's loses energy too quickly.

Meaning abuse that fact, get a natal jacket and a atlas Pauldron and don't forget to atlas him and then just co ordinate with your team to make his demise to melt him before atlas wears off of before ringo can pierce your armour. What I'm trying to say is, if your getting wrekt so easily by ringo and you need to come here for help on a straight forwards topic then your opponent ringo will probably be killed very easily with proper strategy.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smshng6 » March 24, 2016 3:49pm | Report
Serpent mask = hp problem 99% solved
You don't even need energy with wp

Smshng6
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 24, 2016 4:19pm | Report
....You kind of do, the slow is vital for WP ringo, otherwise you can't chase and his Twirling is basically the only reason WP ringo is viable, it drains his energy way too quickly but if you can keep your energy at bay it doesn't matter because the dps is absolutely crazy.

And 2. Serpent mask is a bit of a stupid item on ringo now, Crit builds are much more viable, anyway a assassin or a in your face carry would fix your problem, try getting good at someone like Krul, blackfeather, Koshka and taka, Even Glaive could ruin your ringo's time. Also try and get a Ardan on your team if your going to do this strat, it makes it much easier to lock ringo down.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 25, 2016 6:09am | Report
CP Ringo is a bit easier than WP Ringo nowadays because CP has an energy battery in the build, so managing your energy becomes easier.

In WP Ringo all his abilities drain his energy so you have to save the energy by only using your abilities for fights - which makes farming harder because you can't use Twirling Silver.

And yes, Serpent's Mask isn't as useful as before.
It's better if you go with a crit build like what uncrudable said.

I usually go:
Boots
Sorrowblade
Tyrant's Monocle
Tornado Trigger/Tyrant's Monocle/Bonesaw
Defense
Defense
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » March 25, 2016 7:28pm | Report
WP often falls off later in the game once people buy heavy armour and health items. On the other hand, CP becomes a better option late game because of Broken Myth. If you really want to compare damage, a fully BM-stacked CP Ringo can deal over a 1000 damage on his hellfire brew

Furthermore, WP Ringo is extremely easy to counter, you probably need more experience in counter-building, and how you play teamfights
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved