Vainglory Forums

What do I do with extra cash

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 30, 2017 2:48pm | Report
So lets just say your playing crystal power ozo lane in a rank match in tier 9(lul), And lets say your the first person to finish your full build somehow(lol) Well what do you do with all that extra cash and the cash you will be getting in the future. This cash will not help you in the future because you wont be spending it and when the enemy gets full build then the game is just going be pure Skill(and some RNG cause fu*k RNG). Now alot of people just say,"Buy infusions"But what if you have 5k cash in your bank and you have full build whats the point in buying tons of infuisons because they do not stack anymore.

Now theres some things I think you can do with Extra cash and Some things on what semc can add to make your extra cash useful

An idea I have is Changeing your build. For example your crystal power Taka and the enemy is building MadHam sheild and you finish full build and have like 10k cash. You can change/sell your
build to weapon power which messes up the enemy build by a ton. They either have to either

Stay with the items they purchase~but then you become a huge threat and its very hard to stop you

Sell most of items and buy items to counter your build~They will be wasteing alot of money and you can easily switch your items later again

Start buying items to counter you but dont sell the items they have~They have items that wont benefit them anymore also it waste there item spots.

This usually only works on heros who overdrive for both crystal power and weapon power builds are the same. Taka,Saw,Krul,Koshka,Reim,Samuel,You get it. Heros that dont wory are Ringo,Idris,Rona,Alpha.

Now what I think Semc can add or should add

Donateing money to allys~This so extremely useful if one of your teammate is falling behind. Giving them some cash will benefit them alot as well as benefiting you for a greater chance of winning.

Add more infusions as well as stack infusions~Remember the good ol days where you can buy Crystal infusion and weapon infusion for 1000 cash? Well why not add that back. Yes it gives alot of defence but its useful in some ways. However if they will add infusions maybe they should remove the armor and sheild bonus and maybe add a tanky/utility infusions
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 30, 2017 2:56pm | Report
I should start my guide in getting better in vg. You can learn alot from this and can maybe help you win a game. I deserve some Iced Tea

Asu dat Cystill puwr lan Ozo Rnk tir 9 HEHEXD
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » May 31, 2017 8:28am | Report
Well one common tactic used by me(and probably lots of people in the high tiers) is selling any items on cooldown and rebuying it to immediately refresh the cooldown on it. You could sell your entire build and go the opposite path but if you have enough gold to do so, then they probably already have a full build which means that there is a very high chance that they have enough gold to buy the armor/shield needed to counter that. You aren't allowed to donate gold/get double infused because that's just too OP and allows for snowballing way too much. If one of your allies is behind on gold, then that's their fault and if you were allowed to donate gold, you would see a lot more b00st3d b4b00ns up in the higher tiers.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 31, 2017 8:43am | Report
Yea but what happens if your the first person to get your full build

Alsu Oi dhougt dat dey fixz de cuuldone gliecth
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » June 1, 2017 9:05am | Report
If you happen to be the first person to get the full build, I recommend being as aggressive as you can as you will have an advantage over them.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved