Vainglory Forums

What hero should i buy next

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wayau » July 13, 2017 7:40pm | Report
I am a beginner of this gam.I am still level 4 and unranked.I only have 3 heroes so far, Skaarf, Ringo, and Taka.I planning on buying a hero that cost 6000 gloria, which should i buy?

Wayau
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » July 14, 2017 4:25am | Report
Save 8k and buy Vox. Good for practicing stutter stepping, as he is a hero who rely on that skill to work. I main Taka, if you play him right, he's OP. Ringo and Skaarf is viable, as all heroes, but in this update 2.6, best carry would be Baron but require a lot of team synergy and rotation, farming, engaging and map awareness knowledge to pull him off. So getting a reliable, good-for-practice hero, would be either Vox, Ringo. You should also get a Captain. Ardan is the easiest captain to learn but hardest to master and perfect. Ardan fits into any team composition, which gets people guessing your team composition in draft.
Tl;Dr:
buy Ardan, Vox, Grumpjaw(very strong against noobs since you a noob too, build WP and he OP no matter what)
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » July 14, 2017 7:37pm | Report
Ringo is a great starter hero and I recommend that you keep on playing him but here are some other heroes that you should play/learn.

Skye: Difficult to get the hang of and there's a large learning curve but she's really powerful in the right hands
Taka: EZ burst and it's not too difficult to judge whether or not you should engage and when(control your impulse to try dn 1v3 xP)(unless you're the 3 lol)
Catherine: Always good to learn a roamer. Basics are easy but lots of people just want to keep on stunning and never use silence at the right time or rarely use it. It's easy to learn the basics, but it's pretty hard to know when to use/save which abilities and items for countering
Grace: ex to learn and op af rn
Vox: great all around, I just want coffee vox to come back :-: I would say learning curve is about medium-difficult
Joule: Fun to play and pretty powerful (though not really meta). Not too difficult to learn and proper itemization and upgrading is key.

To;Dr these are some tips(aka the op heroes) on who to learn but really, it depends on your playstyle mostly. Maybe you're not good with any of the heroes there are so far but there will be a hero in the future which you will get the hang of. So just keep practicing and you will get better.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved