Vainglory Forums

Which hero to buy?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nyomanyong » February 7, 2016 6:06am | Report
Hi all, I'm a new player (3 weeks old) and I like playing jungle/assassin in vg, and I was wondering which hero is the most fun to invade and disturb the enemy with? I know Krul's a pretty good option, but i heard that he's changed with this new update. I currently only have ringo, koshka and Catherine. Any suggestions as to who's fun to play with? Much thanks! :)

Nyomanyong
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » February 7, 2016 6:22am | Report
Krul isn't focused in burst damage, but if you like assassins, Taka will be a good choice for you. Another burst damage hero is crystal power Rona, so there you'll need to learn a specfic item build because the standard item build path is WP (with this Rona will be more a warrior than an assassin).
Koshka is also especially in early game against Krul an amazing assassin, so it's giod that you already own her ;-)
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nyomanyong » February 7, 2016 6:51am | Report
Thanks! One more thing, with the new update, is blackfeather still a strong option to jungle/assassin?

Nyomanyong
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » February 7, 2016 7:45am | Report
BF is better in lane, he stuggles early game jungling.
In this update im finding ir hard to use jungle assasins, the buffed up creeps hurt them quite alot, so you're already partially damaged in fights

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 7, 2016 10:04am | Report
Honestly, pick a laner or support. You need to be able to play all positions not just one, and the earlier you learn it the better. Also you will always be able to play someone if someone else locks in jungle

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 7, 2016 1:02pm | Report
Honestly if I were you I'd either play taka or koshka for a assassin they both have nice burst potential and can clean up. While taka will start to fall off high elo koshka won't so I'd focus maining her more as you get better at the game. But if you don't like koshka and your in for a hard complicated character you could practice Skye as your assassin she is extremely good at plotting through teams when you know what your doing :).

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nyomanyong » February 7, 2016 8:22pm | Report
Just to clarify, I usually play lane ringo and support Catherine. But I've been having a lot of fun playing jungle Taka as well. So I was just wondering whether there were any fun junglers to play. ^^

Nyomanyong
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » February 7, 2016 10:10pm | Report
Koshka is a nice jungler, and her early peak helps you bully other junglers and invade early.
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 8, 2016 6:29am | Report
Glaive is fun, his first ability is really fun to mess around with, he is more of a tanky bruiser though.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved