Vainglory Forums

Why am I so underleveled when playing lane?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » December 12, 2016 2:45pm | Report
In my last game, I was a solid 10 minion kills above anybody on the other team while playing ringo... yet everybody on the other team was level 10 while I was level 8. Whut??

This seems to happen every time I lane. I basically have to be 40+ minion kills above the junglers to be able to compete with them on levels. Anybody know how to work past this?
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » December 12, 2016 4:08pm | Report
Without knowing all the details my initial thought would be hero kills. Hero kills are worth more than minions. If your opponents are getting more hero kills while you are only 10 cs ahead they are going to level faster.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » December 12, 2016 10:38pm | Report
Well, most people don't know this but jungle minions are worth more than lane minions. The laner gets all the gold, while the jungler gets all the xp with the roamer so the enemy laner may be stealing jungle minions from the jungle. If they are invading your jungle, you should always rotate down to defend so you can get kills or at the very least probably defend your jungle. If the enemy laner is taking their own jungle minions, well, you can't really do anything about that unless you are in an advantageous position to invade their jungle so you should probably just trap the lane bushes or teleport back to base to get more items if you can.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved