Vainglory Forums

Why does everyone hate Ozo?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » January 8, 2017 1:53am | Report
I always thought Ozo to be trash (like most of the community, it seems) until he got a triple kill within the first 45 seconds of a BR match. Seriously, his passive is rather hard to capitalize on, but that AOE bounce damage is insane! Especially on that third bounce, if you're standing anywhere near the third target, you'll all just... die. His ultimate seems a bit buggy to me at the moment (it just stops every now and then, and is affected by slows, somehow), but when it works it's pretty useful. And you can get massive sustain out of your A. So what's the problem? I never see it in ranked or even normal matches.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » January 8, 2017 7:23am | Report
becuz it isn't too hard for u to counter him
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 8, 2017 11:16am | Report
He can be difficult to use, but he requires some very specific conditions in order to be successful.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RxyDxy » January 9, 2017 7:33am | Report
Really? I find that he is almost always banned in all my ranked games, and when he is being played he's really tough to deal with especially with uncoordinated pubs. Mortal wounds should be used to counter him to reduce his healing potential. I played a game where I was roam Flicker and I realized the Ozo was crushing us in all the teamfights. It wasn't until I decided to pick up a Poisoned Shiv, which is obviously not a normal part of Flicker's build that we stood a chance in teamfights and eventually won the game. Good thing I bought it because looking at how my carry itemized, I don't think he would have thought of mortal wounds to defeat Ozo.
IGN: RxyDxy
Region: SEA
Current Rank: The Hotness (Silver)
Favourite Heroes: Koshka, Rona, Flicker, Alpha

RxyDxy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 9, 2017 1:09pm | Report
A decent Lance cancels almost everything he does. Lyra can be quite the headache for him as well. A roam like Phinn or Catherine can also easily stun him out of his moves. Don't get me wrong I love Ozo and he can be a beast. My point was that he's one of the easier characters to counter if you draft smart.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved