Vainglory Forums

Wobolobo new hero proposal (original concept and mechanics)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowBeatz » March 14, 2016 10:24pm | Report
@Veneticius

i like to express my opinion in a blunt fashion, not sugar-coated or anything lol
IGN: 6ixthTheory
Region: North America
Skill Tier: Pretty Good, bronze
Mains: Ringo (CP + WP), Glaive (WP), Skye (WP)
Secondaries: Phinn, Fortress, Rona

ShadowBeatz
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 15, 2016 2:08am | Report
@Venecitius Imo ozo isn't funny at all he has the most ****ing annoying lines ever, like I played him once and then when he made those ape sounds when I had my sound proof head phones on, I slammed the headphones off my head and cringed so bad because of how loud and irritating it was lol.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 15, 2016 2:05pm | Report
@ShadowBeatz

lol do you want to be like Dr. Phil and always say the cold hard truth?

"You're fat. Don't try and sugarcoat it or you'll eat it too." XD

@uncrudable

Yeah I guess he isn't funny but goofy then. but that little story with the ape noises and headphones made me laugh

did you guys notice that there's an increase in spam?
actually, increase is an understatement, it's more like a FLOOD.

there's so much spam the last threads are on the 2 page
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 15, 2016 4:21pm | Report
The thing I don't get about the spam is the fact that it isn't advertising anything anymore it's just posting random stuff no one can understand, It's actually a waste of time for whoever set up these bots and for whatever cost there running them for is useless.

And I guess you could say Ozo is funny it's just my opinion Ozo has the worst lines in the game because of my personal experience with him.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved