Vainglory Forums

You Have Been Honored... Not?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MATR1X » April 16, 2015 11:54am | Report
I've played maybe 80 games after the new update came out, but I've never seen a single notification saying I've been honored (upvoted). I'm 99% sure that this isn't a coicidence, because I almost always get a positive K/D ratio, I don't ping spam, and don't autolock either. So, glitch or what?
Add me: MATR1X

Between Pretty Good and Hotness

Main: Petal or Krul

MATR1X
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 16, 2015 3:41pm | Report
Dude trust me, some people are just too lazy to upvote like me :D

And i even dishonored a guy that got 20 kills for unpleaseant behavior for no reason :(

People are either jealous cause oyur too pro so they wont honor you or they are too lazy and finish directly.
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 16, 2015 6:13pm | Report
I don't think it gives notifications on upvoting or down voting. I don't know where you would receive them if they were available so I doubt they are available to see.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » April 17, 2015 7:05am | Report
it notifies you if you get honored but wont if you get dishonored and your devices notification has nothing to do with this its the games notifications in the game and your K/D/A ratio is not anything worth looking at yea its a good stat but it has no weight in determining good players i went 4/0/11 7creeps 4000-5000 gold with Ardan these stats say noob in many ways but if you were in the game i was the one who kept my team alive i never attacked a creep giving all to my jungler and laner this was a match that the opponents had no chance at winning cause i was able to keep the pressure on them so the K/D/A ratio does not have any indication on who is a good player
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GreenShrike » April 19, 2015 4:43pm | Report
80 games IS and no up votes is weird. I occasionally even upvote an enemy if they play well. Do you overuse the "?" Ping?

GreenShrike
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » April 20, 2015 7:04am | Report
This post wAs ment for anther post about ping ???, oops.

I totally agree with awsome game play vs K/D/A can be two separate things.

I rarely use ?, eccept when a pedal, refuses to even look at the lane considering our Pedal, me Catherine (support) And Taka team, early game. That was one of my few down votes.

It seems like lately I have been seeing less trolls and more ? spam. What really gets me Is that
I will second guess my self if I am getting ?? pings. Hey culprits, I know what i,m doing, have a beer on me and chill out. Or I can just follow you around for a while and take you farm last hits. Or use you as a human shield. You don't need that gold anyway, 2v3 is fine wtth me, shut up and get out of the way butthead, LETS ROCK.

Splintermaster
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » April 20, 2015 9:27am | Report
I know it's supposed to. Has any one actually got any notification from up or down votes ? I have not and have been playing since before the voting update.

Splintermaster
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » April 20, 2015 7:37pm | Report
Do you have notifications turned off?
Go to settings and Vainglory the allow notifications, otherwise it won't show up.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » April 20, 2015 9:16pm | Report
Found it, Thanks, under settings

Splintermaster
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItalianVice » April 20, 2015 11:12pm | Report
I usually get honors and give them if my team was very cooperative and didn't ping spam. I occasionally honor enemies if they did well. I'm not sure what it does, though. I would assume if you down vote someone they might be stuck with other people who have been down voted a lot recently as well?
IGN: ItalianVice
Region: North America
Main Hero: Ringo
Skill Tier: The Hotness
Karma Level: 9
Wins: 63

ItalianVice

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved