Vainglory Forums

need new hero

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by imokaywithreim » July 21, 2018 7:26pm | Report
hey guys ive played vain for about 2 months and i saved up 8k. who should i buy from the list. I prefer heroes that can rotate from both jungle and lane, and i dont do crystal, and i need a hero that does decent to hella lot of damage. health doesnt matter
Reim
Samuel
Adagio
Glaive
Ardan
Krul
Phinn

plz state reason why i should buy that hero

imokaywithreim
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » July 24, 2018 9:03am | Report
Don't do crystal or captain? You really should be more flexible if you wanna rank up imo(CP is the best and captains are much needed). Reim, Sam, Adagio, Ardan, and Phinn are out. Krul is a good jungler and can be really tanky. He's also good at ganking the lane with his passive and ult.. Glaive is good at peeling and has a ton of health and ok sustain due to his ult passive. He's likely more useful than Krul if you can utilize his Afterburn correctly. Try them both out when they're free or in practice mode and see which one you like better.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved