Vainglory Forums

Celebrate Lunar New Year with Special Vainglory Events!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » February 1, 2016 11:53am | Report

The Lunar New Year is coming! Get ready to play every day during our Lunar New Year celebration to collect in-game gifts, cards, Double Glory & more!

'RED ENVELOPE' NEW YEAR GIFTS EVERY DAY!

Need more Glory to unlock heroes for the new Draft Mode in Ranked? Have your eye on an awesome skin and need more cards? Sign in each day during the big Lunar New Year Celebration between Feb. 2-13 to get escalating Red Envelope Glory gifts! The total Glory is massive, so don’t miss a day!

Here’s the daily breakdown:

Daily 'Red Envelope' Gifts Sign-in bonus
Day 1 gift 100 Glory
Day 2 gift 200 Glory
Day 3 gift 350 Glory
Day 4 gift 500 Glory
Day 5 gift 750 Glory
Day 6 gift 1,000 Glory
Day 7 gift 2,000 Glory
Total potential gifts: 4,900 Glory!

HEROES ON SALE IN THE MARKET

For the first time ever, we’re discounting heroes in the Market (both ICE and Glory prices). Use the Glory gifts you’re collecting to unlock the heroes you need to play the new Draft Mode in Ranked. This special Lunar New Year sale is for a limited time, so get sale heroes while you can!

FREE UNLOCKS WITH LOG-IN DURING CELEBRATION
IOS GIFT: KOSHKA!
In preparation for the limited-edition Red Lantern Koshka skin coming in Update 1.14, each account that plays on an iPhone or iPad between Feb. 2-12 will receive a free Koshka hero unlock. Just sign in and play any time during the Lunar New Year event! This Koshka unlock brings you one step closer to meeting the new Ranked play hero requirements.

ANDROID GIFT: RINGO!
Log into your account on an Android device between Feb. 2-12 to get a free Ringo hero unlock. Remember: The free hero rotation does not apply to Ranked play, so this incredibly versatile sniper brings you one step closer to meeting the new Ranked play hero requirements.

DOUBLE GLORY DURING LUNAR CELEBRATION

To celebrate the Lunar New Year, every game you play on Feb. 7 and Feb. 11 will grant double Glory post-match! It’s two more ways the Lunar New Year will help you accelerate toward a wide array of hero unlocks to keep the game fresh and give you more game mode options.
  • Play for Double Glory on Feb. 7 & Feb. 11, starting at 8AM PST
  • Double Glory lasts for 24 hours from each date.
  • All you need to do is play; you will get twice the Glory as normal for every match you complete!

'CRAZY 8' LUNAR NEW YEAR CARDS EVENT

Cards 'Crazy 8' returns on Feb. 11 at 4PM PST for one day only!

For 24 hours only during the Lunar New Year celebration, players will be able to earn guaranteed cards. Starting at 4PM PST on Thursday, Feb. 11, your first eight wins will reward you with guaranteed cards. The more you win, the better and better the cards will get!
  • Wins 1-4: Get a guaranteed Rare card.
  • Wins 5-7: Get a guaranteed Epic card.
  • Win 8: Get a guaranteed Legendary card!

This special card event will end at 4PM PST on Friday, Feb. 12. Remember, this event only lasts for 24 hours! Don’t miss it!

Play every day to take part in the biggest in-game event in Vainglory history! Tell your friends, get in games, collect your gifts and celebrate the Lunar New Year with us.

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RedDragon2002 » February 1, 2016 7:55pm | Report
1. What if I already have Koshka?
2. Do you know how much the heroes will be discounted?

RedDragon2002
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » February 2, 2016 6:44am | Report
1. I don't now
2. From what I have heard, they have only said the discounts will be ,and I quote, "substantial"
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » February 2, 2016 9:37am | Report
If you already have either Koshka or Ringo, you won't get anything.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadoBlade » February 2, 2016 10:42am | Report
do you have to play a match to get the glory and how will we get all this stuff today if the update doesnt drop till tomorrow

ShadoBlade
Quote | PM | +Rep by HJL123456789 » February 3, 2016 5:23am | Report
Why the heroes is not on sale?

HJL123456789
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » February 3, 2016 7:59am | Report
More than likely because the update hasn't dropped yet. Once the update drops and the servers are stable, everything here should be available.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Daranda » February 3, 2016 4:00pm | Report
How come I'm not getting my red envelopes?

Daranda
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » February 3, 2016 5:26pm | Report
They said on Facebook the envelopes will start on the 5th and last till I believe the 12th.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by moonhead » February 3, 2016 6:02pm | Report
Only 3 hero on sale? Ardan, joule and skaarf.

moonhead

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved