Vainglory Forums

Introducing Summer Party Phinn!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » August 5, 2016 5:21pm | Report

You thought all of the Summer skins had been revealed … not so! Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the water, it’s Summer Party Phinn. Right now, this skin is only available as a special prize for attending upcoming Summer live events. So, check the listings and locations below, and experience the electricity of Vainglory action in person.

Attend These Events Live To Get The Skin

• Amazon Appshop booth at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany (August 18-21, 2016)
  • North America Summer Live Championships in Seattle (September 3-5, 2016)
  • Europe Summer Live Championships in Cologne (September 9-11, 2016)
  • PAX West Twitch booth in Seattle (September 2-5, 2016)

If you’re near (or can travel to) Seattle or Cologne, grab your tickets to the Summer Live Championships in advance now:

Skin Highlights

• Captain’s hat to show you who’s in charge
  • Life-preserver for safety

Summer Party Phinn Alternate Fate: ‘The Lifesaver’

“Was me who saved the pretty girl from the shark, even though Muscles and Zombie over there want the credit. I saw the shadow of that toothy beauty from the deck of my boat and did what any good captain would do: threw the lifesaver out. Of course the boat was way off in the deep water, but I can throw pretty far when I put my mind to it. Was a nice change, saving a pretty girl instead of stealing her for once.” —Phinn

Note: Summer Party Phinn is NOT the third mystery summer skin! This is an extra bonus skin.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » August 6, 2016 2:39pm | Report
Skin concepts (idea)
Quibble (A): A small boat is summoned and crashes onto the target area, with some water particle effects.
Polite Company (B): Phinn stomps, and water emerges from the cracks (maybe even some small geysers).
Forced Accord (C): Same as regular Forced Accord, except with life-preserver, and maybe more particle effects.
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » August 6, 2016 9:59pm | Report
I was thinking that a wave would come crashing down for his A, water particles and maybe some sea creatures would come up when he uses his B, and he throws his life preserver into the air and traps enemies inside it when he's pulling them back.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved