Vainglory Forums

Update 1.15 Notes: Shadows Empower Me

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » March 3, 2016 9:55am | Report

Update 1.15 is here, and with it comes three incredible new skins, special “Night Shadow Taka” card events and meta-impacting balance changes. Let’s take a look...

SUMMARY

New Skins
  • "Stormlord Ardan" Tier III
  • "Star Queen Celeste" Tier II
  • Limited Edition Skin: "Night Shadow Taka"

Gameplay Changes
  • Final Update of Winter Season
  • Respawn timer clock refund per turret kill down from 15% to 10%.
  • Jungle monsters strength now scales with team net gold rather than time in game.
  • Spectator mode now displays which team scores the last hit on jungle monsters.

Performance Improvements
  • Adagio’s Gift of Fire slow duration text fixed to say 0.7 seconds. (Ability not changed.)
  • Taka’s X-Retsu no longer skips the wind-up animation.
  • Heroes in certain conditions will path more efficiently to targets.
  • Ability overlays can be dismissed while silenced.

For a full run down on all the changes (including more details on the above + hero / item balance changes) please read the official patch notes.

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » March 3, 2016 6:49pm | Report
OMG the only relevent " Adagio as jungler" comp that I know of is the buff comp and that comp doesn't rely on the heal. They only made it less likely that roam Adagios will build no shatterglass...
Also, Reim seems absolutely BROKEN this patch.
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved