Vainglory Forums

Update 2.3 Notes: Charms, Passes & Streamlined Experiences

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » March 29, 2017 2:36pm | Report
XxBaCkStAbxX wrote:

the much weaker attack speed on every item is too impactful on some heroes and not impactful at all on heroes like lance. they should really look at this, it feels like saw is no threat and I am having a difficulty playing krul, my main goto hero

Bruh or Brah, that's not exactly what their doing to attack speed. They just fixed a bug that caused people to attack slower and the values are being changed to match the attack speed after they fixed the bug. The bug fix will just mess up a few people's stutter stepping however.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zobi » March 29, 2017 3:16pm | Report
Don't know if it's just for me but I'm experiansing freeze issues, like the graphics is too heavy for the device..
It happens usually when the minions first encounters the opposite minions in the middle of the lane or when a 3v3 fight is in progress/start

I have iPhone 6 64g with the latest iOS

Zobi
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » March 29, 2017 3:18pm | Report
Zobi wrote:

Don't know if it's just for me but I'm experiansing freeze issues, like the graphics is too heavy for the device..
It happens usually when the minions first encounters the opposite minions in the middle of the lane or when a 3v3 fight is in progress/start

I have iPhone 6 64g with the latest iOS

If it keeps up you should reach out to SEMC's support team by clicking this link: http://www.vainglorygame.com/support
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 30, 2017 7:54am | Report
YOU HAVE ALL SKINS IN PRACTICE MODE BUT LIMIT EDITON SKINS
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved