Vainglory Forums

Winter Wonders Overview: The Snowy Timeline

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » December 18, 2015 1:17pm | Report

Everyone is excited for Winter Season to begin, but we have even more surprises that will make preparing for the holidays even better!

WINTER SEASON COUNTDOWN
Help us countdown to the start of Winter Season by telling us why you think a hero is special.

Starting on Dec. 24th with the very first hero created (Catherine), players will be able to tweet about why they love that hero for a chance to win a hero unlock.

If the winner has already unlocked that day’s hero, they will receive an unlock for the next tier of skin for that hero.
  • Tweet with #VaingloryWinter showing love for your favorite hero
  • Multiple winners chosen each day who receive hero unlocks
  • If you own the hero and are chosen as a winner, you’ll receive the next skin tier you don’t own for that hero!
  • Hero order determined by release date which can be found below:
12/24 – Catherine
12/25 – Ringo
12/26 – Adagio
12/27 – Koshka
12/28 – Glaive
12/29 – Petal
12/30 – SAW
12/31 – Krul
1/1 – Joule
1/2 – Taka
1/3 – Skaarf
1/4 – Ardan
1/5 – Celeste
1/6 – Vox
1/7 – Fortress
1/8 – Rona
1/9 – Skye
1/10 – Phinn
1/11 – Blackfeather
1/12 – Kestrel
1/13 – Winter Season begins!

DOUBLE GLORY WEEKENDS
  • Double Glory will be available starting at 4PM PST on Dec. 25-27 and Jan. 1-3
  • Play as much as you like during those weekends for immense Glory earnings!

‘CARDS CRAZY 8’ RETURNS
Back by popular demand: ‘Cards Crazy 8’! Play on specific dates while we prepare for Winter Season and receive 100% card drop rates for your first 8 games.
  • Wins 1-4: Get a guaranteed Rare card.
  • Wins 5-7: Get a guaranteed Epic card.
  • Win 8: Get a guaranteed Legendary card!
  • Event runs for 24 hours and starts at 4PM PST on Dec. 25th and Jan. 1st only!

AUTUMN SEASON PAYOUTS
Everyone will be able to celebrate at the end of the season because payouts are for all players.
  • Glory and ICE payouts based on guild level
  • Note: Guild payouts are for Members only (not Initiates), so be sure that you’ve progressed far enough in your guild to receive payouts.
  • Personal and permanent trophy based on highest skill tier achieved

AUTUMN SEASON PAYOUTS
Be ready for the Winter Season as the action starts on Jan. 13! If you’re aiming for a certain skill tier, the time to make your final push is now!

Stay tuned for more information about events and tournaments happening in the early weeks of the Winter Season! Be ready to turn over a new page as the Winter Season kicks things off fresh!

Watch for more events and ways to win as the Autumn Season comes to a close and we prepare for Winter Season! Go earn that next trophy before the season is over!

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LeeXin » December 18, 2015 1:55pm | Report
How do I tweet ?

LeeXin
Quote | PM | +Rep by VG_Porphyrion » December 18, 2015 6:09pm | Report
Twitter... :)

VG_Porphyrion
Quote | PM | +Rep by supersaiyan2363 » December 18, 2015 7:04pm | Report
How do i play with my guild members :(. They are never on when i am? I want to become a member to earn rewards but i dont know how

supersaiyan2363
Quote | PM | +Rep by K3vin » December 19, 2015 1:40am | Report
I also looking for active Guild, my rank is 20 and i almost play vainglory every day (T3.5+).

IGN : K3ViN

K3vin
Quote | PM | +Rep by xXWhiTeDyNasTyXx » December 19, 2015 2:23pm | Report
Is anyone on here from the NA Server? Can anyone please make me an account and message me somehow. Also one question, How many people will be able to win a free unlock? Just one or will there be more for one specific hero.
IGN: xXWhiTeDyNasTyXx
Server: SEA
Highest Skil Tier: Pretty Good Bronze Tier 6
Wins: 600+
Main Hero's:
-Lane: CP/WP Ringo, CP Vox
-Jungle: WP Taka, CP Koshka, WP BlackFeather

xXWhiTeDyNasTyXx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ceoscah » December 19, 2015 4:12pm | Report
NA server player here. I go on everyday and try to bring our wee guild up the ranks little by little. Anyone want to add me, IGN is belooow :)
Halcyon shimmers in my veins
IGN: Ceoscah

Ceoscah
Quote | PM | +Rep by BroFistMan » December 21, 2015 12:24am | Report
Can somone invite me to their guild? ign BroFistMan
My avatar is my dream hero. Gotta compensate for our weaknesses to play with our strengths. Kestrel bae <3

BroFistMan
Quote | PM | +Rep by Riley2001 » December 22, 2015 11:46pm | Report
What would happen if I won the vox one in the tweet but I already have both skins and him?

Riley2001
Quote | PM | +Rep by xXWhiTeDyNasTyXx » December 23, 2015 4:28am | Report
Free Tier 3 Unlock? When it comes out
IGN: xXWhiTeDyNasTyXx
Server: SEA
Highest Skil Tier: Pretty Good Bronze Tier 6
Wins: 600+
Main Hero's:
-Lane: CP/WP Ringo, CP Vox
-Jungle: WP Taka, CP Koshka, WP BlackFeather

xXWhiTeDyNasTyXx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved