Vainglory Forums

Active player!!! looking for friends and/or group to play with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JakeyBoyCoffman » November 9, 2015 7:01pm | Report
I started 2 days ago and almost lvl7. I want to reach the ranks but I'm tired of being matchmade with idiots. I need people who know what they are doing. add me! NA server
Gamertag: JakeyBoyCoffman

JakeyBoyCoffman
Quote | PM | +Rep by Roliem » November 9, 2015 7:32pm | Report
I have the same problem. I'm level 17 and I didn't found anyone to play with yet. If you want we can play together for now. My Id is: Roliem

Roliem
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » November 9, 2015 7:54pm | Report
I am confused as to why human beings are idiots @ JakeyBoyCoffman because the same toxicity you have experienced is displayed How Ironic that your reality becomes your reflection.

Create a guild and encourage like minded individuals to do the right thing. Become a leader
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by JakeyBoyCoffman » November 9, 2015 8:38pm | Report
EXXCLUSIVE wrote:

I am confused as to why human beings are idiots @ JakeyBoyCoffman because the same toxicity you have experienced is displayed How Ironic that your reality becomes your reflection.

Create a guild and encourage like minded individuals to do the right thing. Become a leader

oh so "human beings" who drink and drive are not idiots? Lawyered!

JakeyBoyCoffman
Quote | PM | +Rep by blueblood » November 11, 2015 7:31am | Report
jake i have been playing this game since it came out if you are looking for some one to play my gamer tag is blueblood and im on frequently and looking for new and fun people to play with!!

blueblood
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » November 11, 2015 7:35am | Report
hi . if u want u can join our guild we have some room free.

Tonyy

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 13, 2015 12:15am | Report
I am seeking a very active guild with competent players that understand the fundamentals of the game. I am currently bouncing back and forth between R4 silver and R5 silver in solo queue. I have been playing since 1.09 patch and have 702 wins thus far. The ideal guild for me would have members logging on and playing at least once a day and be in the central time zone, However most of the time I can adjust my schedule to meet guild matches if need and I would like to be in a guild that is aspiring to reach the upper levels or "high end matches". If you feel I would be a good match for your guild please drop me a line in game. Also please note: above average support/average in jungler/needs improvement in the lane.

Thanks,
mrapsinker

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSugarTits » November 21, 2015 10:26am | Report
Isn't there an entire section of the forum for guild posts specifically? Wouldn't posting there be a better choice, so can a moderator move this post to the correct area.

TheSugarTits
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gilaze8800 » November 27, 2015 3:55pm | Report
I am new to the game I been playing since 1 week and 2 days. I am level 19. I wanna play with people that understands the games and knows how to play. I always put my rank up and goes down because of unskilled players or people that log off. So if someone have a guild that super active and understands the game plz invite me. If you dont got a guild lets play together.
My name at vain glory is gilaze8800. So plz if you know how to play the game well lets play.

Gilaze8800
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » November 28, 2015 11:01pm | Report
I can play, and I have a guild that is active (in a sense that at least 65% are on within 48 hours). Its almost full, but I think I can make arrangements. Maybe a few games over skype, we can learn something from each other. Ign blade430

blade430
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved