Vainglory Forums

Anyone looking for an experienced jungler?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassidiKelly » July 26, 2016 1:39pm | Report
Hello all. I am currently searching for 6 dedicated individuals eagar and committed to starting a team inorder for us to learn, develop and grow. I am in NA first of all and also I am in EST. I prefer to work hard developing the intricate mechanics I have not uncovered yet. If interested then send me a message and we go from there.

Also i prefer teammates that consistently coodinate with voice communication instead of primitive pings. Thank you
IGN: Cassi****lly
GUILD: VIPERS ESports (Leadership)
TEAM: VIPERS VENOM
ROLE: JUNGLE {Preferred}
WINS: 2133
HIGHEST TIER: HOTNESS GOLD

"If you're a Competent Roamer you possess the greatest gift of awareness and is an asset to any team.

CassidiKelly
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassidiKelly » July 26, 2016 1:42pm | Report
Wins : 1994

lv : 30

Tier : CT 6 Silver Currently

Previous: H 7 GOLD

"If you're a Competent Roamer you possess the greatest gift of awareness and is an asset to any team.

CassidiKelly
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DarktruthWL01 » July 27, 2016 2:58am | Report
I am a experience Support. I am Tier 7. In need of Strong players that don't throw or just terrible like the ones I have in solo queue

DarktruthWL01
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnknownBlazing » July 27, 2016 5:11am | Report
We are a new EU Guild Unknown Elements currently at level 20 with 18 members and growing, we are a casual Semi-competitive guild with a friendly and active environment.
The majority of our members are Got Swagger.
If you would like to check us out we use discord to organize matched and voice chat

To apply feel free to reply with your in-game name, skill tier and main roles/heroes by either:

Leaving a reply here.
Joining our discord chat and introduce yourself: https://discord.gg/XrgZgQx

Or adding my discord: UnknownBlazing#0271

Casual/Competitive players are all welcome. See you in the fold!
We generally play in the evenings during the week and of course all weekend!:)
GMT+2

UnknownBlazing
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassidiKelly » July 27, 2016 5:52am | Report
DarktruthWL01 add me IGN. Cassi****lly and we can go from there. I appreciate it.

UnknownBlazing Thank you for responding. Unfortunately i am currently in NA and maybe in the future i can reach out if i plan on migrating to the EU scene. Thank you

CassidiKelly
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FinalTitan » August 4, 2016 3:24pm | Report
Hi, my IGN is FinalTitan. I'm also from the NA server and I'm also In EST time. So I was wondering if you would like to join my new guild I made two days ago, we have 14 members so far. All are active and around your level. Except this one dude I'm trying to teach lol :) he's okish. Our guild is recruiting be and I was wondering if you would like to join us. We have a discord channel and we are planning to start future events and guild activities in the future :). I sent you a friend request in game. Hit me back when you got the chance :).

FinalTitan
Quote | PM | +Rep by XxLKRxX174 » August 5, 2016 9:42pm | Report
Daum sonnnnnn

XxLKRxX174
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sodapirate » August 10, 2016 5:41am | Report
I am recruiting for a new NA guild. I am Legion
My ign is sodapirate. I'll add you

Sodapirate
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassidiKelly » August 20, 2016 3:33pm | Report
I will ask again. I am currently looking for an experienced team who has an open slot for a jungler.

Do not contact me about a guild since im specifically focused on joining a team with preferably tier 7 or higher. Even though skill tier doesnt count then I hope that this team already understands the basics of rotations, counter building, exploiting weaknesses, understands the roles as it relates to thier primary and seconday objective and especially mentally can read and understand strategies and be able to break them or manipulate them.

Again I am past grinding fame since i can but the focus now is to challenge what i know and sprinboard from that....

P.S. If you do not have common sense while playing and cannot be aware making simple mistakes then save yourself the effort contacting me...... We all have the opportunity to grow and it is what we do with that opportunity that counts....

I am in a competitive state of mind. Thank you for your time and be wary of me in the fold.....

CassidiKelly
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassidiKelly » September 9, 2016 9:11pm | Report
RIP this post. New Year ahead and New perspective on what is to come. Let the games begin!!!

CassidiKelly
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved