Vainglory Forums

[EA] Guild Recruitment [Reveuse (RVS)]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EKO269 » June 29, 2016 4:10am | Report
中文版請往下滑一下 :)
Greeting from EA, I am EKO269, leader of a new guild, Reveuse [RVS]. The guild is based in both Chinese and English since it will be a guild with mainly Hong Kong-ers.
Here are some more details about the guild:
Info and aim: This is a semi-competitive/ competitive guild, with mainly Hong Kong people as members. The aim of this guild is to provide a bigger and wider platform for Hong Kong players to enjoy vainglory together since there is only a few Hong Kong guilds in the EA server. Hong Kong players now may find it rather difficult to find a competitive guild suitable for both play time and communication, and the guild will be a perfect base for competitive Hong Kong players to meet new people and enjoy their comfortable vainglory experience.

Requirements for joining Reveuse [RVS]:
-You must speak either chinese or english (best if you know both), non-Hong Kong players are also welcomed to join
-Active players only, inactivity for more than 2 days without special reason is unaccepted
-We will be using the app Line for communication, you must have it installed in order to join (voice chat is also recommended for better coordination and bonding between members)
-We accept players from any rank with any wins, but please be respectful and responsible to other members.

Please feel free to contact me through Line (ID: eko269) if you are interested in joining, thank you all so much for reading my post. o(>﹏<)o

中文版 :
大家好,我是EKO269,新公會Reveuse的會長。公會以香港成員為主,而主要溝通語言亦為繁體中文及英文。以下為此計劃的仔細資料 :

公會資料及宗旨 :
這將會是一個半競爭/競爭型公會。公會希望可以為一眾香港玩家提供一個穩定的遊戲及溝通平臺,令各位成員可以一起合作,一起拼搏,並從中互相認識了解。

公會加入要求 :
-須懂得中文或英文 (精通兩文三語的就當然最好啦 XD)
-本公會以 Line (應用程式,Google Play 及 Apps Store 皆可供免費下載) 作為主要溝通平臺,所有重要通告都會於Line的公會群組宣佈
-本公會只接受活躍玩家,任何成員都不得於沒有特別情況下不上線遊戲2天或以上
-本公會歡迎任何排位的玩家,但成員務必互相尊重,請盡量避免使用具侵犯性言詞。

感謝各位的閱讀,如有興趣可以透過Line聯絡我 (ID: eko269),再次衷心感謝各位的閱讀。 o(>﹏<)o

EKO269
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 29, 2016 6:25am | Report
May i know what the hell you mean by EA server? SEA or EU?

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by EKO269 » July 4, 2016 8:41am | Report
SEA and EU are two different servers, whereas EA is another server which is located and represents East Asia.

EKO269
Quote | PM | +Rep by NishiMaki » July 4, 2016 6:39pm | Report
Hey, I'm part of another EA guild! hmu and maybe we can organize some cross guild events?

NishiMaki
Quote | PM | +Rep by EKO269 » July 4, 2016 10:24pm | Report
Hey dude, that sounds fantastic! Yet now we only have 4 members so we can only hold small events like some 3v3 matches, let me know how to contact you and talk about the details! :)
Thanks for your kind support!
~EKO269, leader of Reveuse

EKO269
Quote | PM | +Rep by NishiMaki » July 4, 2016 10:31pm | Report
Do you have discord? If so, my tag is Nanami#3826. My guild uses Discord exclusively for communication and you should definately give it a try if you haven't already :). If not, my IGN is the same as my VGF Username so send me a FR :)

NishiMaki
Quote | PM | +Rep by EKO269 » July 5, 2016 8:32am | Report
Added NishiMaki in game, hope I didnt add a wrong person XP
Also, Im gonna download discord soon, do you have facebook messenger, Line or whatsapp so we can talk about it before I get my wifi back and download discord?

Thanks again for your support :)
Cheers,
~EKO269, leader of Reveuse

EKO269
Quote | PM | +Rep by EKO269 » July 5, 2016 9:07am | Report
Hey wait, but first can I know your guild name? Cuz we are planning guild activities for this month (Our first month XD) and we surely dont wanna miss your guild‘s name!

Have a nice gaming day,
~EKO269

EKO269

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved