Vainglory Forums

EU lf guild/team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Quote | PM | +Rep by Sherrendrie » October 11, 2017 12:33pm | Report
Hello. I'm a player of 3 years, my main account is on NA. Recently, however, I decided to create an account in EU because my friend has told me it's less toxic there than in NA.

So, I'm LF guild/team. I am active ALL DAY. So, if you're a casual, not active all the time, don't bother.

I'm proficient in all roles, but I'm best in the jungle. I quit the game due to toxicity for 4 months, so I may need to warm up/ catch up on meta etc. Thanks.

Sherrendrie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sherrendrie » October 12, 2017 1:10pm | Report
Bump. Still looking.

Sherrendrie
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 12, 2017 3:49pm | Report
Saying "bump" just to move up your thread is considered spam and is punishable. Please read the rules and guidelines before posting things next times, thanks.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sherrendrie » October 13, 2017 2:14pm | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

Saying "bump" just to move up your thread is considered spam and is punishable. Please read the rules and guidelines before posting things next times, thanks.

Are you mod? No. Are you admin? No. Lol. Keep acting like a ego-fuelled little kid trying to boss everyone else.

Feel free to let the adults let me know if I did something wrong. Cuz I sure as hell ain't listening to scum like you.

Sherrendrie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sherrendrie » October 13, 2017 2:15pm | Report
And that counts as my bump of the day..

Still looking, everyone :)

Sherrendrie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sherrendrie » October 14, 2017 9:55am | Report
Bump. Still looking.

Sherrendrie
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 17, 2017 4:14pm | Report
Well. Aren't you nice. Please read the forum rules so you'll realize I'm right. Also, I don't think anyone wants to play with a rude/toxic teammate. . .

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 17, 2017 4:14pm | Report
BTW, you don't have to be a mod/admin to know the rules.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » October 17, 2017 8:11pm | Report
MaximusPrime is very much correct. VaingloryFire rules state:
Quoted:
Spam Comments: Comments such as “lol”, “:)” and “…” that are completely unconstructive are considered spam. Replying to a thread simply to “bump” it to the top of the forum is also considered spam.

Furthermore Sherrendrie, I think you should review our rules on Bullying as well:
Quoted:
While VaingloryFire prides ourselves in letting you be you, there is always a line you can't cross. Excessive aggression, constant harassment, stalking or any other type of bullying behavior is not allowed. Speak your mind, but lets talk how we do in person, when someone can reach over the table and grab you by the collar :)

We will carefully review each situation individually, but if we determine that the sum of your behavior is having a negative impact within the community, you may quickly find yourself on the outside of it, at VaingloryFire's discretion.

Calling other VaingloryFire users "scum" or similarly insulting terms is against our rules on the site. Please refrain from posting similarly insulting or vitriolic comments in the future.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by pernica » October 18, 2017 12:49am | Report
Anyone else can feel the irony of this?
Sherrendrie wrote:

Are you mod? No. Are you admin? No. Lol. Keep acting like a ego-fuelled little kid trying to boss everyone else.

Feel free to let the adults let me know if I did something wrong. Cuz I sure as hell ain't listening to scum like you.

Sherrendrie wrote:

I decided to create an account in EU because my friend has told me it's less toxic there than in NA.

pernica
<Editor>
Notable (3)

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved