Vainglory Forums

Guild Recruitment (NA Region)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aytier » June 28, 2018 8:18pm | Report
Hey everyone who has stumbled upon this recruitment thread, I am Aytier the captain of a relatively new guild known as "Redbone" and I am currently looking to recruit some new players. The guild itself was created by me and two other players and is situated in the NA Region of vainglory with its prime time between 6pm to 8pm Mountain Standard Time. So if you're interested in joining the guild, whether you are tired of solo queue or simply want new friends to play with, leave a message down below or pm me on Vaingloryfire with your IGN. The only requirements to join is that you're an active player and that you have the basic knowledge of how the game works and its META.

As for communication goes, the guild has it's own discord server that will be given to you upon joining. Do keep in mind that it isn't required to join the server, though it is highly recommended.

My IGN: AytierVG
Guild Name: Redbone [Bone]
Kachaa!

Aytier

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved