Vainglory Forums

HellForge NA Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skeletor » March 21, 2015 6:08am | Report

HELLFORGE

We are a brand new guild looking to recruit members of all skill teirs. This guild will give you access to many players to queue with even if you don't qualify for the starting squad. To apply just post you're IGN, prefered character, skill teir. I will most likely approve you. Check back to see if I have added you to the members list.

Members:

A-team (Hotness)
Leader: Skeletor (The Hotness) Ardan
Assistant: ImGOOD Koshka
ImNOT Petal

B-team (Decent-ish)
Captain: RayTheLittleHell
MongoBA
Malagus23

B-team squad 2
Captain: Rico516
Hostility1992
Wyldwulf

SamuriaJack

Contact me if you have any questions, send me a PM on this site or message me via Google Hangouts
using the email [email protected]
IGN: Skeletor
Region NA
Preferred: Ardan
Also like: Krul, Glaive, Adagio
Wins: 165 and counting
Teir: The Hotness

Skeletor
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hostility1992 » March 21, 2015 11:45am | Report
Hey Im currently in the decent-ish tier with karma lvl 14 and about 100 wins. I main Catherine and Koshka and I've been having some succes with ringo as well. If you are interested my ign is Hostility1992.
Hoping to play with you soon.

Hostility1992
Quote | PM | +Rep by MongoBA » March 21, 2015 12:17pm | Report
I am decentish right now with 184 wins and karma of 18. I play a lot of Celeste and Ardan, also petal and cathrine. Working on taka and cleaive. My IGN is MongBA. looking forward to playing some games.

MongoBA
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skeletor » March 21, 2015 2:23pm | Report
OK I will add you both to the list message me on hangouts if you want a match
Region NA

Skeletor
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wyldwulf1211 » March 21, 2015 3:56pm | Report
Im going between Pretty Good and Decentish with 416 wins and Karma lvl 20. My IGN is wyldwulf, and I main Skaarf, Saw, and Glaive, sometimes Taka. Id be glad to play!

wyldwulf1211
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skeletor » March 21, 2015 5:16pm | Report
Awesome I'll add you
Region NA

Skeletor
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dahobgobwin » March 21, 2015 7:58pm | Report
The acc I'd like to use is ImGOOD, my brother ImNOT also wants to join.
My mains are cath, skaarf, and koshka. My brother is petal, koshka, ardan
I was Pinnacle, but I dropped to simply amazing after I stopped using the S tier heroes and started playing a little more for fun (and a little more solo que)
My brother is hotness tier.
I am interested in joining because I want to take a leadership/co-leader position. I want to help train players to be better at the game. After months of being a very VERY angry, high ELO player, I want to have fun with vain again :D . I am versed in most heroes and can help members in lower tiers transition to more advanced tactics. I have taken the oath to never rage again! I can atone for all the people ive pissed off over the months by helping some players get ahead, and playing with other people who also play for fun.

Dahobgobwin
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skeletor » March 21, 2015 8:14pm | Report
Awesome I will put you two on the a-team with me! I look forward to help! Now that we have a full 6 we can do a Private match!
Region NA

Skeletor
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skeletor » March 21, 2015 8:22pm | Report
Teams for first private match!

If I could get all of your emails that would be great. also please download google hangouts and mumble for match coordination we will use Hangouts out of game and mumble in game.

Leader: Skeletor
ImNOT
MongBA

Assistant: ImGOOD
Hostility1992
Wyldwulf1211

ImGood I'm sorry I split you and your bro up but I tried to teambalance.

If everyone could get on around 1:00 eastern that would be awesome. I look forward to seeing you all in the fold!
Region NA

Skeletor
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dahobgobwin » March 21, 2015 9:10pm | Report
Haha, nah thats okay itll be fun to fight against him for once. By the way, I can't friend all of the people in the clan, says not found in region. I may be spelling mong and wyldwulf wrong, but anyone else having that problem? I was able to friend you and 1992.

Dahobgobwin
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved