Vainglory Forums

Looking for two late night serious players.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JacobStark » January 3, 2015 11:40am | Report
Im usually unable to play during daylight hours (except today) but am on the west coast in southern Cali, San Diego, and am usually up playing between the hours of 10pm~5am. Looking for two solid players to strategize and create an ultimate team to own all night with. Although my main is WP Krul, Im training with CP Catherine/Adagio. You must have some sort of audio communication, I am versatile I can adapt, whether we use Skype or Google chat whatever works.
IGN: JacobStark
Main: WP Krul jungling/lane ganking/CC play style
Karma level: 11
Region: NA, California, PST
Skill Tier: Pretty Good

Looking for a solid team able to communicate, coordinate, and ultimately lockdown wins.

JacobStark
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cigarettes » January 4, 2015 12:53am | Report
Hey Jake my names Tony. I'm currently also playing late night it southern ca.
Skill tier back and forth between hotness and pretty good with level 8 karma.

Main is Catherine.

Alternates include glaive and saw

Lemme know. Add me. User name is: Cigarettes

Cigarettes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by JacobStark » January 5, 2015 6:39am | Report
Very nice! I have had some awesome matches with catherine who knows what they're doing.. As well as glaive for ultimate ganking and stun locks. And until we get a third for some real team strategy we may need SAW. I've been working on taka, ringo, and adagio myself but not near mastery level yet, as I am with Krul. So that sounds good, I added you and will be online later tonight. You can send me a pm with Skype or gooogle chat or however for audio chat.

Looking for a solid team able to communicate, coordinate, and ultimately lockdown wins.

JacobStark
Quote | PM | +Rep by JacobStark » January 5, 2015 10:16am | Report
http://imgur.com/a/nE1x6
A few recent screenshots for all of you pics-or-it-didn't-happeners out there.

JacobStark
Quote | PM | +Rep by Talth » January 5, 2015 8:21pm | Report
I play main adagio. Then skaarf, saw, Krul.
IGN: Talthybius, I feel as i excel with adagio above all else
I play late night boston like 5am late. so add me if you are trying to play some games

Talth
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rayikin » January 6, 2015 3:43pm | Report
here in vegas. so I'm late night as well. hit me up. I have skype, google chat or team speak. IGN: Rayikin

I main Catherine, Joule and SAW
IGN: Rayikin
Region: NA
Main: SAW, Catherine, Joule
I will NEVER afk and i understand objective control.

Rayikin
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rayikin » January 7, 2015 10:23pm | Report
yo cigarettes. skype or google chat?

PS. 1st time as Glaive haha that last game we lost. sorry about that. :D i've been meaning to try him out. let me know if you've got google chat or skype
IGN: Rayikin
Region: NA
Main: SAW, Catherine, Joule
I will NEVER afk and i understand objective control.

Rayikin
Quote | PM | +Rep by KevinAsada » January 8, 2015 3:37pm | Report
Also in San Diego and mostly late night player. I main Catherine, and also have a mean Skaarf (I annihilate saws), Adagio, wp Taka, and will play Joule just for fun. Add me, dude!
ign : KevinAsada
main : catherine, skaarf, taka
server : NA (california)
karma lvl : 20

KevinAsada
Quote | PM | +Rep by JacobStark » January 10, 2015 4:54am | Report
Sounds good! I've added you guys. If all goes well, three of us will be on at the same time, then we can really start some win streaks. Now there is in game chat, so send me a message on here or in game if you see me, so we can get a group going (I hate solo queing in the higher tiers, I still get afkrs or quitters)

JacobStark
Quote | PM | +Rep by OriginalGangsta » February 5, 2015 9:36am | Report
Yo.... I'm in Memphis Tn... 2 hours ahead but I'm on all the time... Pretty good to hotness myself... WeaponSaw or Kosh but own the land with Saw. Got Google chat and just got Skype on iphone. Testing to see if Skype and VG are stable when used in tandem. Let you now how that works. Holla back

OriginalGangsta

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved