Vainglory Forums

Low-Tier Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » August 8, 2015 12:50pm | Report
Hey, so I'm really sick and tired of playing casual matches with random people. I'm at skill tier 4, but I've only been playing for a few months and I'm not playing any ranked matches as of yet since I'm looking for a team, who I can grow with. My best heroes are Petal and Koshka. I'm still practicing with those as of right now. I'm also working on playing as Skaarf and Joule. Before I forget, my IGN is ShadowDust and I'm just looking for a few low-tier people to play the game with.

EDITED: So I forgot to add a few things. I'm on the NA server and I'm on sporadically, so it really depends on the day and if I'm busy or not. Anyway, everything is in my signature and I wouldn't mind using Skype or some kind of voice communication. Message me here or on VG.

NOTE: I'm still looking for good teammates or a guild!

EDITED (again): Any person from another server is welcomed to post here. You might find some low tiered players here and might as well make it easier for players to find other likeminded players!! Also guild ads are welcome here,too. I'm actually pretty psyched that VG added official guilds and teams. Hope everyone loves the 1.9 update. Welcome to the Autumn season!
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 8, 2015 1:39pm | Report
What is your rank
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » August 8, 2015 1:43pm | Report
My rank is low. It's at not bad, which like I said I'm not playing any ranked games right now.

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DemiG0D9 » August 9, 2015 1:03pm | Report
I am interested in joining your team. I'm also skill tier 4 silver. I'm pretty flexible in my hero choice but my mains are Taka and Celeste

IGN:DemiG0D9

DemiG0D9
Quote | PM | +Rep by mitragyna » August 11, 2015 8:29pm | Report
ill like to be part of your team as well my gamer tag is Mitragyna ill add you i play and mastered Fortress

mitragyna
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrSyGuy » August 12, 2015 2:23pm | Report
Im always looking for people to play with!

Check my signature for my info!
IGN: MrSyGuy
Skill Tier: 5 Silver
Wins: 412
Mains: Roam: Adagio, Jungle: Krul, Lane: Celeste

MrSyGuy
Quote | PM | +Rep by xxXVhagarXxx » August 14, 2015 8:31pm | Report
Um.. Guys add me too
xxXVhagarXxx - Vainglory I'd
I play- Ringo, Koshka, Taka
I'm learning - Adagio
thanks.
And BTW region SEA

xxXVhagarXxx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blakes7 » August 16, 2015 7:57am | Report
I got 1600 wins. Add me if you like to play. I m on eu

Blakes7
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wolvan » August 19, 2015 2:07pm | Report
If u want a team for the tournament EU, PM me. U have to know how to lane and have reached rank 4 gold, doesn't matter if u dropped
I play celeste and glaive
Gamename is wolvan, on the eu server

Wolvan
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » August 28, 2015 3:49pm | Report
Yeah, so it's almost been a month soon and I still need someone/anyone to play VG with...

ShadowDust
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved