Vainglory Forums

(NA GUILD: GRIM ASCENTION) Looking for veteran players!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by M4GICxM4TEO » June 5, 2016 12:14pm | Report
Welcome everyone to!

Grim Ascention or (GASC) NA
A friend of mine an I decided to make a Guild for veteran players, since finding established guilds are so hard to find. We are recruiting the last 16 days this season to build a strong group of people for this upcoming summer season, growing the guild along the way. I have been in all seasons, and must say third party communication is a must have. It would be crucial that we set up playing times for most members as this guild should be very active. Since I am assuming most people have evenings in mind, play times would something like:

1st shift: 3-6pm
2nd shift: 6-8pm
3rd shift: 8-11pm
4th shift: 11pm-1am(if enough people volunteer)

I thinking of having 3-6 people on at all times during each shift. Please tell me your IGN,favorite heroes, how long you have been playing, and which shift you could be apart of. Send me a fried req on VG and we could have a trial match.(don't worry I understand people have bad games :D) Thanks! Ask any questions and I'll answer them.

IGN: M4GICxM4TEO
Heroes:
Lane: Skaarf,Ringo,SAW
Jungle: Krul,Blackfeather,Skye,Taka
Roam: Lance,Phinn,Ardan
Level: 24

M4GICxM4TEO
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Magera12 » June 5, 2016 2:29pm | Report
IGN: magera12
Heroes:i can play anyone except ringo adajio and koska but every other hero i have tons of experience with all the other heroes
Lane: Skaarf,celest,SAW, vox
Jungle: Krul,Blackfeather,rime,Taka,rona
Roam: Lance,Phinn,Ardan,catherin, fortress
Level: 22
i dont have a super high skill teir due to the fact that i can only solo Que but have been trying to go competitive for the longest time i would love to be able to take on the 4th shift but i realize that's pretty late so 3d shift would be cool to

Magera12
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by M4GICxM4TEO » June 5, 2016 3:10pm | Report
Great Magera12, I'll add you to the guild!

M4GICxM4TEO
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by M4GICxM4TEO » June 21, 2016 5:30pm | Report
Welcome everyone to!

Grim Ascention or (GASC) NA
A friend of mine an I decided to make a Guild for veteran players, since finding established guilds are so hard to find. We are recruiting the last 16 days this season to build a strong group of people for this upcoming summer season, growing the guild along the way. I have been in all seasons, and must say third party communication is a must have. It would be crucial that we set up playing times for most members as this guild should be very active. Since I am assuming most people have evenings in mind, play times would something like:

1st shift: 3-6pm
2nd shift: 6-8pm
3rd shift: 8-11pm
4th shift: 11pm-1am(if enough people volunteer)

I thinking of having 3-6 people on at all times during each shift. Please tell me your IGN,favorite heroes, how long you have been playing, and which shift you could be apart of. Send me a fried req on VG and we could have a trial match.(don't worry I understand people have bad games :D) Thanks! Ask any questions and I'll answer them.

IGN: M4GICxM4TEO
Heroes:
Lane: Skaarf,Ringo,SAW
Jungle: Krul,Blackfeather,Skye,Taka,Glaive
Roam: Lance,Phinn,Ardan
Level: 28

UPDATED AS OF 6/21 we acquired two great friends of mine and still have PLENTY of open spots don't hesitate to leave a response down below if you would like to join!

UPDATE AS OF 7/22 we acquired two more people to the guild. Sorry for not getting to everyone's responses earlier, my friends and I have been working very hard to level up the guild. We are growing slowly but would rather have quality over quantity!

-M4GICxM4TEO

M4GICxM4TEO
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » June 22, 2016 9:46am | Report
IGN: Halcius
Favorite Heroes: Vox, Ozo, Taka, Lance (not my best played, just most enjoyed)
Skilled Heroes: Skaarf, Joule, Catherine

Can't remember when I started, but sometime after Fortress' release date and before Skye's release.

My hours would be:
6pm-8pm(Weekends & Tuesdays)
6-8pm & 5:30am-7am weekdays

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by M4GICxM4TEO » June 22, 2016 10:13am | Report
Great I'll add you to the guild and we can play together!

M4GICxM4TEO
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by RichieRich » June 24, 2016 6:09pm | Report
Ign : RichieOverlord

Favorite hero : everything

Skilled : ardan ringo glaive and more

Started play since ozo released

Hours 8-16 GMT+7

RichieRich
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cyclone3D » June 24, 2016 10:01pm | Report
IGN: Cyclone3D
Heroes:
Lane: Adagio, Kestrel and Vox
Jungle: Fortress, Reim, Taka and Rona
Roam: Fortress, Ardan, Phinn, Lance and Adagio
Level: 25

I played about 3 months after the release of the game but then took a break until just before the Skye update. I could do either the 3rd shift or the 4th shift.

Cyclone3D
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eduggy » June 27, 2016 7:59am | Report
IGN HazeX420
Heros
lane ringo vox Celeste scarf
Jungle taka joule kestrel blackfeather
Roam ARDAN Lyra Fortress
Level 29
I have all heros and I am day one player I will be on all shifts when I'm not work but I solo Que a lot my highest skill teir is 5 .!

Eduggy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lilman0096 » June 28, 2016 2:39pm | Report
Ign: Lilman0096
Heroes: I try to play all for any situation. Would be easier to say who I don't play.
Lane:Vox, Adagio, Saw
Jungle: Skye, taka, blackfeather/Kristel
Roam:all
I can play any position but lane is my personal favorite.
I work a lot but am cutting back on hours so I have plenty of time now
Level:20
Unfortunately I don't have all heroes yet but am working towards that now.

Lilman0096

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved