Vainglory Forums

NA Guild looking for serious, regular players, any skill tier welcome, but serious players only!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by jbatl101 » June 10, 2016 6:14pm | Report
Hello all,

I am a regular player and have been playing for well over 1 1/2 years now. I have always been a "solo queue" guy, however, recently started my own guild because of excessive AFKs and generally poor teammates in the solo matchmaker.

I am a decent player, my highest rank this season was only 5 silver, but that was in solo queue. I have invited people who I have on my friends list from previous games, but so far, except for two other players, none seem to really play regularly or be serious about ranking up. I am not super concerned about your skill level, just that you are willing to play ranked matches regularly within the guild, that you are making a serious attempt to get better, and that you are not childish or whiny when we lose a match.

Obviously, there are players who are very serious about winning and will throw a tantrum when they lose, so if you consider yourself this type of player, please stop reading this post now. I have 13 members in my guild right now but plan to boot all inactive players as soon as this season is over (VG will not allow the removal of guild members toward the end of a season).

I would love to have players willing to use Discord or Skype to communicate during matches, but this is not necessarily a requirement. If you are interested and would like to join up with other serious, like-minded players, hit me up here, or on the NA server.

If you are interested, please leave a message here and add me in-game...

User ID: jbatl101
Username: jbatl101
Karma level: 28 Great Karma
Skill tier: 4 - 6
Main: Adagio, Ardan, Blackfeather, Ringo, Fortress, Koshka, Taka, Catherine, Skaarf
Practicing: Vox, Reim, Rona, Skye, Petal, Joule
Positions: Any

jbatl101
Quote | PM | +Rep by ipwnyoubichez » June 10, 2016 9:59pm | Report
id like to join ign: ipwnyoubichez

ipwnyoubichez
Quote | PM | +Rep by jbatl101 » June 10, 2016 11:48pm | Report
Awesome. Guild invite sent.
Main: Adagio, Ardan, Blackfeather, Ringo, Fortress, Koshka, Taka, Catherine, Skaarf

jbatl101
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pandazord » June 11, 2016 10:02am | Report
I'm in , I have skype discord , play krestel Julie, krull etc. roam jungle or lane, Dora player gone vg

Pandazord
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Arnab1234 » June 11, 2016 2:08pm | Report
Hi I'm at level 24 with silver skill tier 2. My mains are only Skye atm. I've been playing ranked matches, but there are too many people who abandon matches or just troll, and it's very annoying. My username is KiritoKururugi. I'm practicing with Celeste, Ringo, and Krul. I'm a heavy crystal/offensive player, but when I feel the enemy is strong, I like to switch to defensive.

Arnab1234
Quote | PM | +Rep by jbatl101 » June 11, 2016 11:36pm | Report
I sent a friend request to you KiritoKururugi. Pandazord what is your username? Ur on the NA server? I tried to add you but opulent find you with the user name on your VGF account.

jbatl101
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pandazord » June 12, 2016 4:06pm | Report
My username is pandazord NA server. Sitting in hospital with broken leg so I've got mad time to grind and I'd like to discord or Skype

Pandazord
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jolts » June 12, 2016 4:33pm | Report
My friend and I would like to join . We use to play back in early 2015 and then we took a break. we're back though . Invite us? our IGNs are: Jolts & Semtex.
Main Lane: Saw - Celeste - Kestrel
Main Jungle: Krul - Taka - Koshka - Reim
Main Support: Catherine - Ardan - Fortress - Flicker

Feel free to add me in game! IGN: Jolts

Jolts
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pandazord » June 12, 2016 4:35pm | Report
Add me pandazord username, you guys got discord?

Pandazord
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pandazord » June 12, 2016 4:39pm | Report
Scents you guys friend requests

Pandazord
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved