Vainglory Forums

[NA Guild: NIGHTFALL] We just had a massive purge now recruiting ACTIVE ONLY. Discord is a must.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PlzDrinkBleach » May 28, 2016 4:52pm | Report
Hi my name is Will and I'm highly interested, I've been playing this game since day one, i have and use discord, i think I'm one ranked win away from T-5 but i don't rank unless I'm in a guild and well I'm not, if its a problem though i can fix it no problem, i play at least 4-6 hours a day and i love this game a little bit about me in game, i currently own every hero ( yes even Lance ) and have exceptional skill with every hero my 3 mains are 1. Skye, 2. Phinn and 3. Skarf I'm a very versatile player who prefers teamwork over anything. Thanks for reading this and my IGN is PlzDrinkBleach if you wish to add me on my Skype its williamdevito309 and my discord name, feel free to send me a friend request is PlzDrinkBleach#3919, note my name is cruel but I'm not I'm actually a really friendly guy xD the one thing that makes it so a lot of guilds won't accept me is that i am 15 so this is a heads up, I'm 15 but mature for my age... thank you for reading and have a nice night

PlzDrinkBleach
Quote | PM | +Rep by aviade » May 28, 2016 5:34pm | Report
I'd love to join. IGN: Aviade

aviade
Quote | PM | +Rep by Corppet » May 29, 2016 1:33pm | Report
IGN: FireWolf85

Corppet
Quote | PM | +Rep by ipwnyoubichez » June 4, 2016 10:05pm | Report
IGN: ipwnyoubichez (working on changing the name)

Wins: 665, ive been playing ever since I saw this in the apple keynote (late 2014)

I main with ringo, but I am a good support with ardan. I am looking for a good and active guild to play with cause my current isnt so good/active. I have discord and skype. I try to play a couple of ranked matches a day but afkers and trollers ruin it so I need a guild with good players to play with and help me further increase my skill from learning and playing with them. I own most heros and have a somewhat decent amount of skins. I hope this application is good enough cause I look foward to joining.

ipwnyoubichez
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fahim » June 5, 2016 10:45pm | Report
Hi there! I wanna join.
IGN: FahiM
I just fall down from T5 and i'm in gold T4 atm. Just need one more win to be back in T5

Fahim
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hakisa » June 6, 2016 7:39am | Report
Can you invite my friend? His name is BMTHANGEL

He does Lane, and Roam.

Main: Skaarf

Hakisa
Quote | PM | +Rep by pandasRbears » June 6, 2016 11:56am | Report
IGN: pandasRbears

pandasRbears

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved