Vainglory Forums

New Guild: Sentinel Dragons

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » July 21, 2015 2:14pm | Report
It was already mentioned that I wanted a family of people that wants to learn and grow. We will dominate and so Sentinel Dragons became solid. I can care less if you are a noob or a pro. As long as your passion for Vain speaks through your skill then step up. I will start with my friends list and then open selective registration will begin. Stay tuned......
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Draeznor » July 21, 2015 2:32pm | Report
Hi dear add me my nick name Draeznor I will show you I am the best

Draeznor
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DemiG0D9 » July 21, 2015 3:03pm | Report
I would love to be a part of your growing community, you can add me:DemiG0D9

Main:taka, Celeste, adagio
Working on: Koshka
Skill tier: 3

DemiG0D9
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gumby23 » July 21, 2015 3:38pm | Report
Hi! I would really like to grow and become part of the community! :) Add me: Gumby23

Main: Skarf, Ardan, Catherine
Working on: Koshka and Vox
Skill tier: 7 Gold

Gumby23
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » July 21, 2015 5:00pm | Report
Hello all,

I would first like to say that I appreciate the replies and the enthusiasm. Stay positive and remain interested. Open selective invitations would commence soon.

My IGN is EXXCLUSIVE in the Halcyon Fold.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Raptyr » July 22, 2015 4:32pm | Report
Would love to join. My ign is Raptyr but my only question is if you allow 14 year olds XD. I love playing Vainglory and would love to play more competitively than I already am though many guilds allow only 16 and over.

Raptyr
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » July 25, 2015 8:43am | Report
Raptyr.Age doesn't matter its skill and passion that counts. Learn and grow with us. I believe you are on my friends list. Will talk to you soon.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » July 25, 2015 9:23am | Report
Hello All. Open Enrollment will commence until 48 hours. We are looking for passionate players for vain. We prefer players that would like to learn, grow and be part of the family. There are 12 slots open to be filled. Please take a moment to respond to the following:

IGN:
How often do you play?
Why would u like to join SENTINEL DRAGONS?

Looking forward to this because it is a start to something great. My apologies for the limited slots. Enrollment will open in the future again.

Respectfully,

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DemiG0D9 » July 25, 2015 10:59am | Report
IGN:DemiG0D9
How often do you play? Eceryday
Why would u like to join SENTINEL DRAGONS? I would like to join Sentinel dragons for multiple reasons. One you can only learn so much by yourself and having a community who knows different strategies and build can help me improve as a player in VG. I may also have things that I can bring to the table to help the community grow in VG. I love to learn and since one focus of this guild is to help others and learn I believe I would be a perfect fit in Sentinel dragons. I also want to play VG more competitively and seriously and the matchmaking system is not the best way to prestige efficiently and having a community that I can rely on to help me grow as a player and in rank would be awesome. As well I would like to help other players and help them grow. I'm a very positive player and is always willing to grow with an open mind.

DemiG0D9
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » July 25, 2015 1:06pm | Report
Hello. We will welcome you. I will give instructions on signing up when you come online. Thank you
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved