Vainglory Forums

Phoenix Militia T7+ NA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 2, 2016 4:28pm | Report
Phoenix Militia T7+ NAWho are we?
We are the Phoenix Militia. After burning down we rise again stronger. We have seasoned leadership with experience in building a successful guild.Our former guild "Feudal Overlords" was becoming very successful. The disbandment of our guild came from a merge into a league that proved to be a mistake. After a season of casual play we are ready once again to build a community mixed with casual and competitive driven players. I am not the sole leader as we have Co-Capt IWon and Co-Capt Jasonzk1 that help me make decisions. Contact them if I am not around.

How do we communicate?
The coordination of a guild relies entirely on an app called "band". It is a private forum that is crucial for the leaders to get information to the rest of the guild. In addition to band we also use "discord" to communicate ingame via voice comms.

What are the rules?
First things first, in order to attract quality players it's necessary to have an activity rule. The limit is 3 days inactive... with that being said it is not okay to play one game every 3 days as our fame rate will suffer and we will notice.

Toxicity: This is a mature guild and we will use profanity. That does not mean you can cuss someone out or demoralize your guild mates. Profanity is a way that many people (including myself) express feelings. Selling builds mid game is something that I personally despise and it will not be tolerated. AFKing is a different story because there is that thing called life, but excessive AFKing will be a problem.

Joining band is a requirement. For me to get the link to you I (Bluntanator) will ask you for an email address so keep that in mind. Discord is optional, but HIGHLY recommended.

For the startup of the guild, we will be lax on rank because players will get better as I have seen many times in the past. Also it is necessary to be lax to jumpstart the guild. Over time once we get full we will weed out the weaker players to make room for the more experienced. But as we get full the expected rank will be hotness+ and maybe SA+ depending on our roster and the decision of the oligarchy.

Soloing when party members are online is frowned upon and will not be tolerated for an extended period of time.

The Ride
The road to a top guild will not be easy. You will see many new faces that come and go and make new friends that will stay and grow with you. But it is to be noted that we are currently in the early stages of the recruitment drive, so if you are looking to jump into an established guild this is not the one for you. If you wish to jump on board with an up and coming guild led by players that know how to build and sustain a guild, then we welcome you with open arms to ride along with us.

Copy and paste the application I provided in the comments to save time on your recruitment process. See y'all on the fold.

Bluntanator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 2, 2016 4:28pm | Report
IGN:
Highest Tier:
Current tier:
Time zone:
Top 3 mains:
Favorite roles:
Looking for casual or competitive play?:
Why do you want to join?:

Just copy and paste the application into a reply!

Bluntanator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 3, 2016 12:53am | Report
Bump

Bluntanator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 3, 2016 3:57am | Report
Bump

Bluntanator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 3, 2016 4:38pm | Report
Bump

Bluntanator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 4, 2016 12:11pm | Report
Bump

Bluntanator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 4, 2016 5:26pm | Report
Bump

Bluntanator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 6, 2016 3:13am | Report
Bump

Bluntanator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 8, 2016 8:48am | Report
Bump

Bluntanator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluntanator » October 10, 2016 8:30pm | Report
Bump

Bluntanator

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved