Vainglory Forums

Singapore > Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by eugene » May 27, 2016 10:08am | Report
Team Elimination is new and currently recruiting! only 1 slot left! This team is aiming to be part of future competition & more outing to come along! > Trial will be carried out by the respective admin in charge < mostly active at night! tired of playing alone? need a team? join us now and let's have fun as a team!
Requirements:
- Tier 5 and above
- At least 300 wins
- have at least 8 heros and above
- Able to participate in outing organise by admin
- Singaporean only > as we plan to have more outing so we can discuss about our game play and improve ourself as a team as the time passes.
- Able to download Popcorn to talk during game-play
- Must be able to play this 2 following roles : Roam/lane , Roamer are most welcome!
Requirements asides , please drop me a pm on your IGN , Rank and Age and we will get back to you ASAP!

add me on facebook > https://www.facebook.com/eugene.soon2

eugene
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » May 28, 2016 3:39am | Report
Hey there im Apocalypse2003 from Singapore, im POA bronze and im 15 yrs

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » May 28, 2016 3:39am | Report
add me as fren, whats ur ign

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by PlzDrinkBleach » May 28, 2016 4:44pm | Report
Hey my name is Will and i love this game I'm current T-5 but i don't rank much I have every hero, discord, band and Skype and I'm on for at least 5 hours a day I'm a great team player and would love the opportunity, if you would like to chat add williamdevito309 on discord just send both a fr because they're both mine thanks and have a nice night

PlzDrinkBleach
Quote | PM | +Rep by PlzDrinkBleach » May 28, 2016 4:44pm | Report
actually never mind I'm in NA XD

PlzDrinkBleach
Quote | PM | +Rep by whitecompass » May 29, 2016 5:44am | Report
Is this still open? I'm in SEA server and i'm currently Tier 7 silver. I main lane and roam! If you're still open, add me up in game: vurshlit.

whitecompass
Quote | PM | +Rep by eugene » June 5, 2016 9:41am | Report
Yes it's still open , do drop us a message @ 9683 6302 :)

eugene

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved