Vainglory Forums

Starting new NA Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Z3R093 » May 3, 2015 8:14pm | Report
Hey guys Zero here. Im looking for new players interested in joining our new guild VENDETTA. My goal for this team, other than to enjoy ourselves of course, is to grow in skill tier and build a brother hood that's able to challenge the big teams out there such as nemesis and gankstars and also to compete in all the various high elo tournaments around. So if you feel like this is a too ambitious goal for you please don't waste both our time. But if you're serious about getting better and achieving those goals and you meet the requirements listed below, then go ahead and leave your application.

Now as far as requirements, I am accepting applications from anyone pretty good (Silver) or above. My reasoning being that if you've managed to reach this skill tier then you're either someone who got there through hard work like I have or you're someone who's had a lot of experience with MOBAS and therefore are a pretty good player. Either way it's a win-win. HOWEVER, if you are lower than that skill tier and truly think you have what it takes, feel free to fill out the application and I'll run a couple of games with you to see if we could work something out. Also I use Kik as my main source of communication with team members. So make sure you either get one or list your Kik username in the application. Last requirement is you must be 16 years or older. Most of the current team members are around 20 years old so we want to keep it in that 16-30 year old range.

Finally, the application format is as follows:
- IGN
- Main(s)
- What role you enjoy playing most in-game (Protector, Roam, Carry, Semi-carry, etc.)
- Kik Username
- Brief Bio about yourself and why you want to be a part of this team

Thank you for reading and feel free to post questions alongside your applications below. I look forward to meeting you all.

Z3R093
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cenzu-Ra » May 5, 2015 7:49pm | Report
IGN: CenzuRa
SKILL TIER: Hotness Silver
MAIN: Ringo/Krul
ROLE: Lane/Cover / Jungle/Carry
KIK: Cenzu.Ra
A new gamer coming into the touch screen gaming genre and want to be at the top, make friends and have fun.
IGN: CenzuRa
Karma Level: 20 / Wins: 243
Tier-Silver: The Hotness
Main-Lane: Ringo
Secondary-Jungle: Krul
Alternative-Support: Ardan
Region: NA/USA

"No ay que llegar primero, ay que saber llegar!"

Cenzu-Ra
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AnthonyEBK » May 7, 2015 12:07am | Report
IGN: AnthonyEBK
SKILL TIER: Decent-ish gold
MAIN: Taka Petal Vox
Roles jungle/AD carry (taka) Support AP carry (Vox) Tank Support (Petal)
KIK: Tony_kushd_out
Experienced with MOBAs I play LoL , im tired of randoms i need a team and im very intrested in participating on tournaments etc

AnthonyEBK
Quote | PM | +Rep by MongoBA » May 21, 2015 8:03am | Report
IGN - MongoBA
AGE - 34
SKILL TIER - Silver Pretty Good
MAIN - Tank Claive, Ardan, Ringo
Alts - Krul, Skarf, Taka
ROLES - I enjoy the protector/tank role, but can play the carry also
KIK - MongoBA
Region - NA/USA
I enjoy playing vainglory and want to get to a pro status.

MongoBA
Quote | PM | +Rep by AKASHIC » May 21, 2015 4:18pm | Report
IGN - AKASHIC
AGE - 18
SKILL TIER - Gold Decent-ish
MAIN - Celeste, Adagio
ROLES - lane/cover (Celeste) roam/protector (adagio)
KIK - remyjw
Region - NA/USA

Although Decent-ish is the furthest I've gotten I think I'm a lot better with a good team. Wanted to get into something like this since I'm kinda tired of solo queue, and want to excel in this game.

AKASHIC
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » May 31, 2015 7:43am | Report
IGN: FkNX
Skill Tier: Decentish Silver (Highest The Hottness Silver)
Main: Saw, Taka, Ringo
Roles: Damage, High burst or Sustain
Region: NA

FkNX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crix » June 7, 2015 10:22pm | Report
Just starting playing so no great stats just silver not bad.
I main koshka and feel like I have a basic understanding of the game and some strategy.
It would help a lot of I could play with people who actually had some sort of plan.
I'm 21 and my playing times are pretty random. Think I have a Kik account but deleted apps I can just redo load it... Idk if I could always be available for scheduled tourneys and such but would love to be able to contribute when I'm around and as I learn. Np if your looking for something a little more hardcore. I'm just looking to learn the game better and playing in organized teams is the way to do that. I like playing roam and burst.
Thx
-Crix. (IGN: CrixMadine)

Crix
Quote | PM | +Rep by peeeej » June 9, 2015 5:59pm | Report
IGN - peeeej
AGE - 20
SKILL TIER - Gold Hotness
MAIN - Koshka, Ringo, Adagio
ROLES - semi-carry, protector
KIK - will get one
Region - NA/USA

I've only soloed so far

peeeej

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved