Vainglory Forums

Team Vertigo (how to apply)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Who do YOU want us to play next
Team Wicked
Vex Unity
Team Instinct
Halcyon Hammers
Gankstars
Team Aced
Nemesis
Exempt
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by iGuapalupe » April 29, 2015 12:27am | Report
Hey guys! Wanna be apart of the next big thing! You can start by joining our community! Just follow us on Twitter and if you think you got what it takes to roll with the big dogs hit us up with a try out request! We are looking for skilled players. Not so much skill teir wise. But being simply amazing olny puts you ahead of the appaclant list! We ask for knowledge of gameplay and activity! TOXICITY IS IGNORED AND UNWANTED! So come hop in game with us or just chat it up with us! We stream on Frostglave's stream Twitch.tv/facerollgaming, hopefully we'll have a 24 hour stream by summer! Weather were the team for you or not, I ask you to stay tuned in our community and support us as we climb to the top of the vainglorious community! I personally appreciate this wonderful Vainglory community, so this is our gift to you! We'll continue to give you guys what you want to see. So stay tuned for the next explosive content! And remember YOU can be featured next on main stream! And be sure to follow us on Twitter and add us in game!

if your in a guild all ready and want to expand your community with ours or want to play against us in up coming events please follow us and be involved with our community on Twitter and twitch :)

Team Vertigo Twitter - @vertigoVG
GuapOnVertigoTwo - @iGuapalupe
JoshOnVertigo - @Burning_Green
SlycieOnVertigo - @VGSlyCie

And be sure if you haven't already to follow Our sponsor on twitcH and Twitter! Twitch.Tv/DzLiveOnTwitch - @DZlive_

IGN: GuapOnVertigoTwo
Follow me on Twitter before add message me on Twitter to play
Twitter: @iGuapalupe
I'm a very experienced player just on a new account
Old accounts iGuapalupe and GuapOnVertigoTwo both are hotness

iGuapalupe
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TeraByte » May 3, 2015 4:39am | Report
Hi,
I am VGDutchman and I'd like to join Vertigo
My main account is in The Hotness gold, highest = SA bronze
I do believe I have the skills of SA gold, but I always do solo queue so it's hard to climb
I main Ringo, if you'd like to test me out just add me in-game :)
IGN: TeraByte
Skill tier: Simply Amazing
Main: Ringo , Glaive
Also good with: Koshka , Taka
Looking for teammates!

TeraByte
Quote | PM | +Rep by CaptainCharisma7 » May 3, 2015 11:37am | Report
Hello I would love to play with you guys!

My Skill tier: 5, silver
My IGN: CaptainCharisma7
Who I love playing as: Ringo or Glaive
Who I can also play good as: Catherine and Celeste.

Please feel free to add me and try me out, I am in the NA region.

CaptainCharisma7
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chuck57575 » May 5, 2015 10:24pm | Report
My skill tier is vainglorious bronze and my ign is Chuck57
I main ringo and vox and i like to think I'm a high elo laner I can also use all the other laners and I am in the Na region

Chuck57575
Quote | PM | +Rep by Balixx » May 11, 2015 11:01am | Report
Dear team Vertigo!

I have been looking for a guild for ages now and would be really happy to team up with you! I am an experienced player i have started the game with jungle style but now I'm rocking in the lane with Vox. My skill tier is The hotness (lvl7) in Gold, but fighting up my way to vainglorious. If you would like to play with me add me: Balixx
IGN: Balixx
Skill Tier: The Hotness Gold
Main Caracter: Vox
Good with: Taka, Ardan, Koshka, Saw

Balixx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halt0444 » May 18, 2015 4:10am | Report
Hey I don't have Twitter, but I'll add you guys in game just hit me up if you guys are still looking for new people

IGN: Halt0444
Skill tier: back and forth between SA bronze and silver
Main: Vox, Ringo, and koshka
Good with: skarf, ardan, adagio

Halt0444
Quote | PM | +Rep by iGuapalupe » May 29, 2015 10:05am | Report
Hey guys I have consulted the guild of your application add me in game GuapOnVertigoTwo it might be just GuapOnVertigo by time you read this. If your still interested send me a message stating what you have to offer to the guild and from there ill let the guild leader put you on applicants roster! You must have team speak and band to be accepted. If not you will remain on roster for 2 weeks until you get the apps necessary for team communications. Thanks for your intrest hope to hear from you soon!

iGuapalupe
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by iGuapalupe » May 29, 2015 10:05am | Report
Hey guys I have consulted the guild of your application add me in game GuapOnVertigoTwo it might be just GuapOnVertigo by time you read this. If your still interested send me a message stating what you have to offer to the guild and from there ill let the guild leader put you on applicants roster! You must have team speak and band to be accepted. If not you will remain on roster for 2 weeks until you get the apps necessary for team communications. Thanks for your intrest hope to hear from you soon!

iGuapalupe
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KAAT » May 31, 2015 10:10pm | Report
Hey everyone in vertigo. My friend who knows some of you says you guys might take me in your guild and that I should apply.
IGN: SilverKat (I'll change it to like KatOnVertigo or SilverOnVertgo if I get in)
Skill tier atm: Hotness but if I got coached a little I might be able to get up to SA :)
Main lane: Ringo
Main jungle: Taka
Alt lane: Vox
Alt jungle: Krul
Server: NA
Timezone: West coast Will be getting online at 8:00am and 4:00pm
Currently Practiceing: Fortress (don't have him but gonna get him as soon as he's on glory unlocks)
Worst heroes: SAW Petal

I like to play high damage heroes with either high mobility or at least decent mobility. I'm practicing fortress so I can actually play a support hero and I'm choosing him of all cuz he looks like he has a decent a damage output and I can't play without damage. He also had high mobility which I need. Guap and other vertigo members, ADD ME! :D btw Guap I would add you but it didn't work :( you just try to add me and hopefully that'll work. I friended your iGuap acc but the GuapOnVertigo or GuapOnVertgoTwo both didn't work :-/

I like cheese .-.

KAAT
Quote | PM | +Rep by ThoseWhoLive » June 11, 2015 11:46am | Report
Hey team Vertigo! I currently have 427 wins and I want to join a group of fellow experienced players. I am In-game friends with xBEOWULFx who is already on team Vertigo.

IGN: ThoseWhoLive
I am in the Central Timezone (NA)
I can play any hero except for Saw, Petal, Adagio, or Fortress. I usually jungle or lane with Celeste or Joule.
I am currently in SA through almost solely SoloQ, so to say the least, it was brutal and I am looking for a team to help me get to the next level.

Thanks for your consideration, and if I am invited to tryout please reach out to me in-game (I am active= 2-4 hours a day)

ThoseWhoLive

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved