Vainglory Forums

Tier 7 Ranked team/ not too serious

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nicknation » August 16, 2015 3:16pm | Report
I am the Hotness player with 186 wins who mains Catherine and Taka. I am looking for some other players who would be interested in possibly making some friends/ queue mates to do ranked and/ or casual matches with. I am just tired of random solo queue. If you are interested please reply. Also I am looking for people who are interested in not just being one role and one role only. I enjoy being support actually but after 7-8 games I want to do some *** kicking and actually get gold to get items myself too. That't all really.

Oh actually I kinda lied. I am hoping for maybe a larger community of people that would like too queue so I am not required to play when two others are playing. I am starting college in a week at MIT and I will be rowing there so my time to play this game may sometimes be only to get one win for the day for some Glory bonuses and maybe go for the three wins.. So yeah that's actually all haha thanks

Nicknation
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aces » August 25, 2015 2:57pm | Report
add me my ign is kmoneey, i am the hotness bronze was the hotness gold but solo que made me drop with unskilled players and so forth.

Aces
Quote | PM | +Rep by mazhub » August 26, 2015 1:57am | Report
yr ign cannot find

mazhub
Quote | PM | +Rep by SmokeyJay » September 1, 2015 5:50pm | Report
add me SmokeyJay over 275 wins Skill tier 7 Gold :)

SmokeyJay
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hideandseek » September 30, 2015 5:52pm | Report
I have lots of free time with no one to play with, I'm ranked 7 bronze. I can play between the hours of 5:30-9:30 pm weekdays, almost any time during weekends. Mains are Celeste, Rona, Fortress. IGN: Hideandseek. Anyone can add.:)

Hideandseek
Quote | PM | +Rep by kupu2malam » September 30, 2015 6:16pm | Report
Hello, I am with skill tier 7 bronze with 500+ wins I forgot, the server is on maintenance now. I wanna do rank but with other reliable players. If you would like to play with me, add kupu2malam.
I can do lane celeste jungle wp joule or support adagio, depends on the situation.
I usually play every night after 8pm
if I am off occasionally I play during days also.

kupu2malam

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved