Vainglory Forums

Veritas.Pro is recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fauzie » February 27, 2015 9:30pm | Report
VAINGLORY NAME- Fauzie

I'm in serious need of a team. My skill rank is at the hotness and I'm tired of playing with people who don't know how to do teamwork. Every match I get put into I have to work extra hard to make sure we win. Most of the time we do win because of me. But I'm seriously tired of playing with inexperienced people. I'm a serious jungler.
My main is catherine. I'm working on Ardan right now but by the looks of it I can't since I have nobody to play with. Pls message me because I'm in serious need of a team who can help me improve my teamwork and support

Fauzie
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrMcgibblets009 » February 27, 2015 10:31pm | Report
IGN: MrMcGibblets009
Tier: Pretty Good-Hotness Lvl 19
Wins: 200
Main: Taka, Saw
Decent With: Ringo, Krul
Looking for a team and really excited to play with you guys. Hit me up anytime. Normally Play nights but can play during the day.

MrMcgibblets009
Quote | PM | +Rep by Thurman » March 3, 2015 5:19pm | Report
Hi I'm currently looking for a good team to play with to try to get pinnacle. I'm currently "the hotness" with 201 wins.
Main characters: ringo/petal/Celeste/cathrine/glaive
Alt. characters krul/taka/adagio

I mainly like to be in the lane but have no problems in the jungle.

Thurman
Quote | PM | +Rep by x717xc719 » March 14, 2015 2:11pm | Report
Hi, my IGN is x717xc719.
Wins: 243(+)
Karma level: 19
My skill their: "Pretty Good"
My Main Heroes: Ardan, Taka
Practicing with: Ringo, Celeste
I'm available to play on Saturday and Sunday. Let me know if you'll be able to honor my request. Thanks.
Founder of The 11th Honor™
Skill Teir: Simply Amazing
Wins: 550
Main: Joule
No-Go Heroes: Petal,Krul

PM if interested in joining The 11th Honor.
-x717xc719

x717xc719
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by brightknight » August 14, 2015 3:00am | Report
Hello My Ign is Brightknight my main is fortress I am also okay with koshka and my skype is doge mastor

brightknight

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved