Vainglory Forums

want to form a guild with reliable players NA REGION!!!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by cjsurfer » April 10, 2015 10:36pm | Report
I want to form a guild with reliable players that work as a team. I am skill tier level 6 silver was at hotness but do to bad games and other players have been nocked down. karma lvl 20. 376 wins. would be preferably if you had mumble or Skype for communication. thank you hope to here from all you VG players out there. contact me on here or by email [email protected]

my IGN is cjsufer add me

!!!serious inquiries please!!!

cjsurfer
Quote | PM | +Rep by HaZe80s » April 24, 2015 12:30am | Report
Add me up. Exactly same problem. 287 wins karma lvl 20 gold decent-ish in almost 3 months. 6 years DOTA gamer. HaZe80s NA region.

HaZe80s
Quote | PM | +Rep by Redbeardsam » April 24, 2015 9:44pm | Report
I am tier 6 as well. Been stuck on some bad teams lately I am going to have to get some more consistent teams to break into the hotness tier. I will add you in game. IGN redbeardsam
IGN: redbeardsam
Hotness
Main: Fortress, Joule

Redbeardsam
Quote | PM | +Rep by yumatsura » April 26, 2015 12:35pm | Report
399 wins so far but really tired of losing due to low skilled partners... Tier 6 silver and I can't manage to go further. I usually play Taka or Catherine, don't really like to play snipers.
So it would be great to have some people to play regularly.
My nick is yumatsura

yumatsura
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » April 29, 2015 9:25pm | Report
My ign is MaximusPrime and I used to be skill tier 7 but afkers knocked me down to 6. I'm skill tier 17 and I'm looking for good reliable teammates and hopefully join a guild. My mains are Celeste, koshka, and krul. I'm also good with Taka, skaarf, and glaive.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by cjsurfer » May 4, 2015 4:34pm | Report
just added you all sorry for the delay haven't checked the forums in a while

cjsurfer
Quote | PM | +Rep by L1FE » May 4, 2015 5:27pm | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

My ign is MaximusPrime and I used to be skill tier 7 but afkers knocked me down to 6. I'm skill tier 17 and I'm looking for good reliable teammates and hopefully join a guild. My mains are Celeste, koshka, and krul. I'm also good with Taka, skaarf, and glaive.

LOL, you made a typo there... You mean "I'm Karma Level 17" right?
Main: L1FE
Skill Tier: Simply Amazing
Karma Level: 17
Wins: 180+ (I don't play too much)
Region: NA

Been playing since November of 2014

L1FE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Z3R093 » May 4, 2015 11:02pm | Report
Check out my post about the newest guild on the block VENDETTA. Leave your application there and I'll try to get a tryout game for you.

Z3R093

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved