Vainglory Forums

Welcome to MerkTasticGaming! Looking for PST-EST PLAYERS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 25, 2016 8:10pm | Report
Update as of 6/2

Our guild I'd finally getting established. We currently are up to 43 players and growing fast! I want to take the time and explain what we are doing as of late. We do use discord for all team communications daily. I can't stress it enough that discord is the reason we win. I am looking for people who take ten minutes out of their day and wait for someone to respond in discord to get guild xp together. We always have a set group of guys on between 4-11pm PST. And that ALWAYS! I am looking for people who are committed to guild leveling and personal development and a good group of guys to play with. I will be making cuts here soon. Basically people that have not been as active will be removed or talked to just before the end of the season. If you want to push for 99 this summer season, here is your stop to make it happen. We often do guild boosts and again iTunes cards will be available for boosts as well. It's the little things that add up. Claim you spot now before we fill up. More spots available soon. Most of the guys playing are young adults. Girls always welcome if your a gamer.

To top it off. MerkTastic is going places. And eventually we will have the opportunity to make it to VGL championships. Just the right group of guys and gals are required. But I already see progress with the team I have created and the player skill level. Come check us out!

IGN: Eratimus

Update as of 5/17

We are close to an active guild of 10 players of of 30 so far. Will in e future be removing guildies who don't love VG as much as I do. I will be creating teams out of my own pocket if need be. And in he future will have a guild website with admins and everything. We've been active nearly a month and our late night games are working well. I am very interested in players who are willing to commit do reaching 99 it's just going to take a little extra time. looking for feed back here or in our discord channel. Just stay active and if your a gamer we would love to have you join.

To support team dedication there will be fame goals set forth as well as iTunes cards in e future for hero and skin unlocks!

Welcome to MerkTastic Gaming!

New edit! This is a NA guild and I'm located PST so if you don't mind late nights then this is the guild for you!

Main online times will be from 5pm-10pm most of the time. Or basically the daily resets.
Add three hours if need be on east side! Happy VG patch 1.17!

EDIT today!

Will have a discord lobby set up as well.

EDIT!!! just now 9:56pm!

If you play video games and also like discord.
ALSO!
Preferably looking for an adult crowd. or 18ish+
Probably 3 min matches req.
(you know the basic)
MESSAGE IG!

So for Starters...

LOOKING TO MAKE THIS ACTIVE 100%

Hey everyone! Bringing a NEW Guild into the mix for further upcoming VG life and gaming. I Bring you

MerkTasticGaming

or

(MrkG)

NA

Let me repeat this guild is NEW so bear with me. However. I am a Season Zero contestant and about 900+ wins allocated. Its starting late season and all but you have to start somewhere! It took me awhile to think of the Guild Name and currently a lot of guilds i have been in have been a fluke or lack of communication or people use didn't enjoy group matches or better phrased group competition.

Again I've been in all seasons and 922 wins to be exact and Discord is a must have.

What i have in mind for the guild is a no regulation for guild times but basically i could assume evenings are usually what people have in mind. Basically get on and play in groups when you can and its all a learning experience from there.

Open to a lot of suggestions.

But I have most of the Guild formed inside my head. and will be posted on Discord

If you know people who are looking for similar goals just bring them over

And I also have basic things in line such as later development for officers and such. it gets more complex than that just looking to get this off the ground.

SO

If you like to chat and talk while playing and have goals of forming teams in guild type of sense please check it out. once all 50 are fill they are filled for good. lets get the fame up and some end season bonus.

I will let you know that I AM the kinda leader who will ask questions on absence and 60% for now in terms of maximum xp will be a req for the season with future 85% a must.

I will be on a main account being

Eratimus

so just add me in game for invites or post here. THANKS!

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » April 25, 2016 9:41pm | Report
I'd be interested but one question. I don't play everyday because of life and whatnot, I can usually manage maybe 2-3 times a week. Would that be a problem at all?

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 25, 2016 10:07pm | Report
Naw. no problem. i would just need to know you and the game schedule to keep you in. so pretty basic. just contact is super awesome when setting and keeping a guild. but of course the later once a 50 guild then the 48 hour req might become eminent. idk. shouldn't matter with the 2-3 day would keep the 60%. so yeah that'd be fresh.

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » April 26, 2016 7:50am | Report
Only days I can say for sure are weekends. I get on doing the week but nothing regular but i could definitely work in enough time during the week to stay in the guild. If you need times, that's a bit more random but usually either like 10-12 in morning or 2-3 in the afternoon.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 26, 2016 11:31am | Report
Perfect. a time for lunch break basically lol :P yeah that sounds good. just hit me up in game. hopefully by the end of the week we will have a guild formed. (:

BUMP!

Will be logged in for a few hours. so feel free to message here or elsewhere.

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 26, 2016 1:32pm | Report
Eating ramen bump (:

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassieN0VA » April 27, 2016 6:52am | Report
Hey BowEquipped!

I want in please!
I recently left a guild that went MIA during the Fall Season. Players were gone for 40+ days.
I am NOT naming names. Sometimes people get busy.

(on a side note, I had to give up my iOS device once for Lent Season = 40 days of AFK-ness :P. it only happens once a year though...)

I have very little time during a day to play VG (usually once or twice at around 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM if I'm lucky), and maybe once around 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM after lunch). I often have more time on Sunday, but that's pushing it.

That's my schedule for full 30-min matches ONLY. If this Battle Royale thing kicks off for me, it would be really awesome!

P.S. How are we going to communicate together? Do we use the VG forum messaging or some sort of third-party chat system?
IGN: CassieN0va | Lvl 30 | Rock Solid-Skill Tier 3 | Server: NA
Owned Heroes: All (except Varya)
Primary Jungle: Taka
Secondary Jungle: Krul, Petal, Baptiste, Koshka
Primary Lane: Ringo, Skaarf, Gwen
Secondary Lane: Baron, Baptiste
Captain (VERY RARELY): Fortress, Phinn
Team: OverPOWERED KO [OPKO] (Members: Only myself at the moment)
Guild: Aegis

CassieN0VA
Quote | PM | +Rep by LordScrubington » April 27, 2016 7:46am | Report
Hey is your guild still open and could I join? I play almost every day and would really like to join an active guild that I can play with.

Fav Heroes: Skaarf, Ringo, Glaive, Catherine, Ardan

LordScrubington
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Swaglord377 » April 27, 2016 7:52am | Report
Seems like a cool guild, I would like to join. Most guilds nowadays have tons of MIA players who rarely play with other guild members so this looks great in comparison.

I have a lot of time to play VG on weekday evenings though I'm usually free on weekends, I'm a somewhat active player. I'm currently one character away from ranked ;-;, so I'll only be able to participate in Casual.
IGN: Swaglord377
Wins: 197
Account Level: 20
Owned Characters: Taka, Vox, Ringo, Catherine, Glaive, Petal, Koshka (one character away from Ranked
Mained Characters: Taka (Roam), Ringo (Lane), Vox (Lane)
Let me know if I'm in (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Swaglord377
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 27, 2016 8:41am | Report
CassieN0VA wrote:

Hey BowEquipped!

I want in please!
I recently left a guild that went MIA during the Fall Season. Players were gone for 40+ days.
I am NOT naming names. Sometimes people get busy.

(on a side note, I had to give up my iOS device once for Lent Season = 40 days of AFK-ness :P. it only happens once a year though...)

I have very little time during a day to play VG (usually once or twice at around 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM if I'm lucky), and maybe once around 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM after lunch). I often have more time on Sunday, but that's pushing it.

That's my schedule for full 30-min matches ONLY. If this Battle Royale thing kicks off for me, it would be really awesome!

P.S. How are we going to communicate together? Do we use the VG forum messaging or some sort of third-party chat system?

Hey CassieN0VA,

That sounds reasonable. i am very familiar with Lent and its not a problem. I've seen a few players up at this time of the day. so i think you could get a match(s) in perfect. I have a new schedule probably soon so i'll primarily be available lunches and MOSTLY during the evenings around 4pm-10pm. but currently i have a few timeslots available during the day till that falls through. If you wanted to get like a match in with me around 6:30 most morning that would be sweet! probably closer to 6AM though. depends. life happens (:

SO far as for chat it will be a third party chat system. its called Discord and ill make that information available in game rather than the forums for less public publishings.

Yeah I'm stoked for the Battle Royal matches too! Just message me in game! IGN = Eratimus

BowEquipped

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved