Vainglory Forums

Welcome to MerkTasticGaming! Looking for PST-EST PLAYERS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 27, 2016 8:44am | Report

Hey is your guild still open and could I join? I play almost every day and would really like to join an active guild that I can play with.

Fav Heroes: Skaarf, Ringo, Glaive, Catherine, Ardan

Guild is still open LordScrubington! just had 2 members join since last night (: I play Nightly an average of a bunch of matches so (:

I typically play: SUP: Cathrine and Ardan Jungle: glaive, Taka, Rona Lane: CELESTE!, Kestrel, and ringo.

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 27, 2016 8:48am | Report
Swaglord377 wrote:

Seems like a cool guild, I would like to join. Most guilds nowadays have tons of MIA players who rarely play with other guild members so this looks great in comparison.

I have a lot of time to play VG on weekday evenings though I'm rarely free on weekends, I'm a somewhat active player. I'm currently one character away from ranked ;-;, so I'll only be able to participate in Casual.
IGN: Swaglord377
Wins: 197
Account Level: 20
Owned Characters: Taka, Vox, Ringo, Catherine, Glaive, Petal, Koshka (one character away from Ranked
Mained Characters: Taka (Roam), Ringo (Lane), Vox (Lane)
Let me know if I'm in (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

MIA players ALL THE TIME! this is something i wish to resolve and its going to take players like yourself and I to do it (: keep each other in check and always find LEGIT ones too!

TAKA roam eh? thats a new one lol!

I never knew getting into ranked too so much!

I made a surf account just to play a little bit. and ranked definitely takes quite a bit of skill!

Look forward to hearing from you in game!

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 27, 2016 11:29am | Report
When people get added and we are up to 7 so far then i can post a guild chat of the discord server w or w/o emails just a tip (:

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 27, 2016 6:39pm | Report
VGL IS BACK ONLINE!

Bump.

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » April 27, 2016 7:19pm | Report
I sent you a friend request that I saw you accepted in game, but I'm not part of the guild yet. I am SkyPirateShini in game. Was there something else you needed from me?

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 27, 2016 7:44pm | Report
Weird. I checked the whole offline S column and no name exists o.O then I checked the starred and there you were! :D my bad on the wait dude!

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » April 27, 2016 7:50pm | Report
NO problem. I was just wondering.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 28, 2016 8:08pm | Report
For those who are wondering. Discord will be needed for this. just post in game to me and ill get the code out!

Guild update 16/30 members so far

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by rj16ultra » April 29, 2016 6:44am | Report
Hey is there going to be a requirement such as being ranked?
Im a pretty good player and am active i just don't have the heroes to be playing ranked matches rn
Ign: Drangonsworn113
Main: Koshka

rj16ultra
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 29, 2016 11:40am | Report
Nope! Ranked is not required! Casuals for days my man! Lol. I play both so (:

BowEquipped

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved