Vainglory Forums

3 wins everyday for 7 days?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blazenhazen » October 6, 2017 6:12pm | Report
I finally completed the bottom quest or accomplishment for the 3 wins every day for 7 days and I did not receive anything . Is that normal? What is normally given when completed? Thank you!

Blazenhazen
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » October 7, 2017 4:52pm | Report
Hey Blazenhazen, I assume you're talking about an in-game quest? Perhaps someone on the forums here can help you, but if you need official help, contact SuperMegaEvil support.

Mowen wrote:
If you need any help with in-game issues it would be best for you to contact Vainglory's official support team. Simply email [email protected] and the team will reach out and troubleshoot your problem.

You may feel free to ask for in-game help in our forums, but Vainglory's official support team will most likely be able to help you better than us.

PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 9, 2017 1:47pm | Report
I'm pretty sure(90%) that isn't a quest. You get a bonus for 3 wins a day and a different one for one win a day for 7 days. :/
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved