Vainglory Forums

i dont see build and thread chapters

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Meyra » May 8, 2016 11:20am | Report
Hello. I have a problem. I made a build. When i log in my account i see my build item but when i log out i dont see build items and threads. Other people dont see too.what could be the reason for this ? why is this happening ? How Can I solve this problem ?

Meyra
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 8, 2016 4:53pm | Report
Did you publish or save it. You need to publish it

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Meyra » May 9, 2016 3:26am | Report
yes i published but the problem still i have.

Meyra
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » May 9, 2016 8:04am | Report
I see the items but not the threats when I log out, so I can at least replicate that. What device / OS are you using to view the guide?

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Meyra » May 9, 2016 10:21am | Report
hi.i from Turkey. i said hjis problem to turkish CM. He doesnt know that matter.So i send tweet to u.my english insufficient but I will try to explain i i mad a build. i saved and published. i see item choices and threat meter but others dont see. i wrote item choices names with big letter and english character. than
I did this part.but the other problem still exists so threat meter. I don't know the source of this problem. maybe it can be due to turkish character. But i changed turkish character have still this problem.

i view my pc. windows 7

Meyra
Quote | PM | +Rep by Meyra » May 9, 2016 10:45am | Report
but other my frinds wievs android devices and OS devices and they dont see threat meter.

Meyra
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » May 9, 2016 2:54pm | Report
Alright, this should be fixed! Check again now. :)

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Meyra » May 9, 2016 3:06pm | Report
Ah! big thanks :) I want to make a guide myself without a problem. I won't do it again if I knew the problem

Meyra
Quote | PM | +Rep by Meyra » May 9, 2016 3:07pm | Report
What was the problem ?

Meyra
Quote | PM | +Rep by Meyra » May 9, 2016 6:30pm | Report
can you explain what was the problem ? and how did you solve it ?

when I experienced such a problem I don't want to constantly get help from you :)

what should I pay attention to about builder ? Especially item choices and threat meter parts ?

Meyra

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved