Vainglory Forums

Bad Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Spicoli » March 7, 2015 1:38pm | Report
I know this will sound facetious, but,

Is a Ringo who goes full CP and persists in farming the jungle trolling intentionally, or...

Spicoli
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by nporaMep » March 8, 2015 3:49am | Report
Ringo in jungle is OK, though I think Tension Bow is best for start for him in any build.

nporaMep
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wyldwulf1211 » March 8, 2015 8:02am | Report
Long range heroes don't work well in the forest so I would think a Ringo in the forest isn't very good team working.

wyldwulf1211
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hydraxis_Ph1r3 » March 8, 2015 8:50am | Report
Well for starters that means Ringo has a great burst and added damage for his blazing silver skill, but less sustain. I think in Academy they were talking about leashing and how all the jungle creeps have and area they can move in so, I'm guessing Ringo in jungle isn't bad but he'd do better in lane. I think that player wants to make jungle Ringo a thing :P lol
Server:NA
IG:Hydraxis
Main: Haven't decided
Good With: Ringo, SAW, and Krul
Tier: Decent-ish/Pretty Good

Hydraxis_Ph1r3
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by nporaMep » March 8, 2015 9:42pm | Report
there are 2 sides:
1) ringo in jungle gets much less gold than in lane and it hurts him too much
2) ringo in jungle levels up faster than in lane and it creates opportunity for ganks and dominating whole jungle, so it may compensate for lack of gold.

But anyway for late game it is usually not good to have squishy laner + jungle ringo + someone else. Maybe it will work with Ardan only, because of his ult if he is able to catch other team consistently and laner + ringo just destroy from outside of Ardan's ult.

nporaMep
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by L1FE » March 21, 2015 12:24pm | Report
Super Evil Megacorp is getting lazy or they are just dumb... Their solo queues are NEVER fair. TBH, they should invest more effort towards public matches, instead of just adding new heroes. They should also improve their tutorials because there are a lot of noobs in this game. They just don't know how to play... I recently got demoted to Pretty Good because of ****ty teammates... I'm 99% sure that they are not going to read my message, but I just want to remind them to step it up...
Main: L1FE
Skill Tier: Simply Amazing
Karma Level: 17
Wins: 180+ (I don't play too much)
Region: NA

Been playing since November of 2014

L1FE
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 21, 2015 5:04pm | Report
L1FE wrote:

Super Evil Megacorp is getting lazy or they are just dumb... Their solo queues are NEVER fair. TBH, they should invest more effort towards public matches, instead of just adding new heroes. They should also improve their tutorials because there are a lot of noobs in this game. They just don't know how to play... I recently got demoted to Pretty Good because of ****ty teammates... I'm 99% sure that they are not going to read my message, but I just want to remind them to step it up...

They are always working on making it fair.
It's not easy to fix something overnight, and every update they've implanted something new to try and help with matchmaking.

They cannot control everyone who plays this game, and so there will always be trolls and afkers, but that doesn't mean they won't try to get rid of this problem to the highest extent they can.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » March 21, 2015 5:31pm | Report
Gotta love the Ardan with 0 kills and a mana battery.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fuzzy1 » March 23, 2015 8:57pm | Report
Glad I'm not the only one who's been experiencing this lately. Played with some guy who locked in Celeste after Saw and Krul were locked in. Celeste player then proceeds to run in the middle of the lane and randomly attacking things among other things. We went 20-3. It was awesome.

Fuzzy1
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bertolus » March 24, 2015 11:27am | Report
I'm playing on European servers and I don't know, if there are too little players in the queue so players from totally different skill tiers are mixed. Either I'm stuck with some total goofballs in my team or the enemy team is ridiculously strong. No I've lost 5 matches in a row and gone back too Decentish from Pretty Good. I think it's impossible to reach anything above Pretty Good in Europe playing random single player queue. For me, there's almost no motivation left. I know fore sure, I could play in a better skill tier, but it's simply not possible to reach with this randomized team building. The ELO system, which seems to be only based on winning or losing, is seriously flawed in my opinion.

Bertolus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved