Vainglory Forums

Bad Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 24, 2015 5:59pm | Report
Bertolus wrote:

I'm playing on European servers and I don't know, if there are too little players in the queue so players from totally different skill tiers are mixed. Either I'm stuck with some total goofballs in my team or the enemy team is ridiculously strong. No I've lost 5 matches in a row and gone back too Decentish from Pretty Good. I think it's impossible to reach anything above Pretty Good in Europe playing random single player queue. For me, there's almost no motivation left. I know fore sure, I could play in a better skill tier, but it's simply not possible to reach with this randomized team building. The ELO system, which seems to be only based on winning or losing, is seriously flawed in my opinion.

Unfortunately Pretty Good is for novice players & you should expect some trashy teammates down there. It's not too hard to rise out of that skill tier regardless of your location, provided you actually have the skills to be successful down there. I know it's frustrating- I have a practice account down there- but if you want to be half decent in any of the above skill tiers you'll have to learn how to carry a team in Pretty Good or decent-ish.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by XCaps » March 25, 2015 8:54pm | Report
Just today I was paired with [comment edited by mod - no player shaming!] (I was taka he was koshka) and he kept kill stealing and running from team fights -_-
In Game Name XCaps
Skill Teir Getting There - Silver
Wins 117
Mains Petal, Catherine, Koshka, Petal, Joule
Working On Taka, Celeste, Skaarf

XCaps
Quote | PM | +Rep by Netgyrl » March 25, 2015 11:25pm | Report
My 2 pet peeves:

1 - players that think they are gods gift to the game and proceed to try and tell you where to play your character. case in point: saw in lane against single enemy laner, koshka and I in jungle. saw had a total ******* the whole f'ing game that I come play the lane with him... THE WHOLE GAME I get spammed with signs. Grrrrr! Seriously!? Get over it, dude.

2 - players that get ganked one to many times and think we should surrender. we are not losing, they are just playing like an idiot. then they pout at the base when my other teammate and I refuse surrender, thus guaranteeing we lose. icing on the cake is them then spamming happy faces and thumbs up like a 2 year old.

if my iPad wasn't such an expensive piece of equipment I swear I could throw it across the room sometimes.

*deep breath* time for a jack daniels break. *sigh*

Netgyrl
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mythrandir » March 27, 2015 7:00am | Report
I couldn't agree more Netgryl. I play saw, glaive and taka. When I'm playing saw in the lane and running down turrets and another player is question marking me the whole game to come and steal a weak gold mine! Drives me insane. Or, when a player gets in a 1v3 situation and I happen to be at the base buying something, question marks like crazy. I wish the question mark would just go away. If you ever see me in the lane, join me! I'd rather run down turrets and get the bigger gold that way than worry about sharing small gold with a team mate.

Mythrandir
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrsausage » June 27, 2015 11:32pm | Report
ikr
Those (no offense)nitwits I've been matched up with are mostly-
1) new players who don't know what they're doing,
2) idiots who don't know what's this,what's that
3) non-cooperative noobs who farm like it's what they're supposed to do rather than saving me
4) idiots who expect me to carry them

So yeah, if you ask me how I feel I'll say that my day's been a wreck cuz the MMR pairs me with (again,no offense)idiots that really need to go to solo practice or co-op.

mrsausage
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ichzz » June 29, 2015 10:59pm | Report
love the new ranked match system, less noobs, still some noobs, but better than before the Ranked match exist. I hate noob player who KS jungle creep from me, well if they're a tood player I can still tolerate. But if theyturn out to be a noob who'sgood at kill steal but can't team fight, go play some public games pls. Before the update I got to silver the hotness, but bad teammates make me to silver pretty good. I'm hoping with the ranked match I can get to the hotness again, but previous match I found ""breakerz"" who is very stupid and keep KS my jungle creep like he's a pro. A koshka who can't kill is a big burden.

Ichzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ichzz » June 30, 2015 12:40am | Report
okay I take back what I said about less noobs, ranked match still has lots of noobs, recently I played with a krul which bought 2 tension bow.... OMG!!!!! I think I'm gonna be downgraded again. there has to be something to make the matchmaking better.

Ichzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by DESTRUDO » July 17, 2015 6:37am | Report
Christ, to think that I signed up here thinking I could warn everybody of a, excuse me, huge idiot and then it's not allowed? Damn.

Scenario:

1. I (Celeste) get teamed up with Taka and Catherine, all good.
2. Not long in to the match Catherine starts to get annoyed because Taka seems to be a noob.
3. After he/she decides that this game isn't worth completing, he/she just walks in to the enemy lane, get's killed. Repeats this about 15 times.
4. Spams smiley faces and thumbs up.

Players like this should be banned. To think that I have to rank down because of people with the patience of a child.
IGN: DESTRUDO
Region: East Asia
Main hero: Koshka
Playable heroes: Celeste, Petal
Training heroes: Foretress, Taka

"...Squirrel!"

DESTRUDO
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:04am | Report
Via glory logic is if you can't 1v3 players who are better than you, then you don't belong in your ranked tier.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SCITHIRO » September 26, 2015 8:36pm | Report
I just had the worst teammate. A Ardan that would steal my farm at the end of the first rotation he had 4 while I had only 2. While he had an iron guard!
There was Good laner but still . He would only vanguard himself then went afk at 11 min because we lost the team fight. I wonder why I had about 12 games where I had people intentionally losing or afking so I stop play for a week and came back and started having good teammates again until now. Tell me why is this so maybe when they pick a support character it say in red don't steal minions or make it so that if. Both the jungles and support are attacking maybe the support can't kill it or has slower attack speed or something I don't know cause you can make mistakes and that would eliminate trolling or bad play

SCITHIRO

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved