Vainglory Forums

How to fix SAW

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » May 5, 2016 12:53am | Report
SAW sucks right now. How do you think he would have to be reworked for him to be effective again? I think changing up his passive would help, but I don't know exactly how. What do you think?

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by adk4e » May 8, 2016 4:38pm | Report
saw doesn't suck, just need to know how to use him, and the team needs to know how to play with him.
Im hotness right now, so maybe I don't know. but until now he is still great for me

adk4e
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 8, 2016 4:54pm | Report
No way you are hotness if you still think saw is good

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » May 9, 2016 3:27pm | Report
Agreed, saw is Garbash and always will be until he gets a rework..... That or they'll buff him and make him op.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by adk4e » May 23, 2016 5:26am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

No way you are hotness if you still think saw is good

well I am, and got there by playing saw, yea I die at first, but in the end game I do so much dmg, I can kill sometimes in 3 shots. some game I kill all 1vs3 in the end.

adk4e
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » May 23, 2016 8:51am | Report
Since this popped back up, who's seen the patch notes for 1.18? They have some SAW buffs in there.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 23, 2016 8:52am | Report
adk4e wrote:

well I am, and got there by playing saw, yea I die at first, but in the end game I do so much dmg, I can kill sometimes in 3 shots. some game I kill all 1vs3 in the end.

Again, you are not hotness if you can kill your enemy's in 3 hits

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by adk4e » May 23, 2016 12:09pm | Report
ok... here you go, hotness.and about not killing, maybe not 3 but very little, here is a game from today, notice my teammatesok?

adk4e
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 23, 2016 12:23pm | Report
No pictures, and saw is still absolutely terrible against any competent team

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by adk4e » May 23, 2016 12:25pm | Report
do open picture in new tab. and no he is not if you can use him. anytime I am against a SAW, I destroy him 1vs1, the key is not buying boots, he is ****ing slow, own it. as long as your team can bring the enemy to you you can pick them off

adk4e

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved