Vainglory Forums

How to fix SAW

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 24, 2016 8:01am | Report
Any competent team won't let that happen, any stun just destroys him, an atlas will destroy him.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by whitecompass » May 25, 2016 7:00am | Report
I feel that SAW is not rubbish as long as you know exactly how he works and a good team to back him up. When protecting SAW to the extreme, he can be very viable. Also, SAW needs to build defense, which really makes him more viable, rather than getting ganked and dying. His suppressing fire is what's making him very prone to getting ganked, so you must know the exact position and WHERE and WHEN to use it. His suppressing fire when used right, can be extremely useful as his stacks would be up. Not only that, it can be used to help slow down enemies when your allies are being chased (FROM A DISTANCE AND NOT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM), and if they continue chasing, by then your stacks would be up and they would be dead. SAW should never over-extend in the lane early game if you're playing him in higher elos. Making him as mobile as possible is the key. Predicting where your enemies are before you suppressing fire is also extremely important. In addition, his shank is also a very good skill if used properly, and can help SAW be more mobile in key situations. SAW must always stand in the backlines and never be in front or in the middle unless you have lots of defense or you are attempting to shank someone.

Also, CP SAW would also be viable as his play is more flexible and not necessarily being fixed in one position. That being said, WP SAW is not totally useless as well. The potential of SAW is honestly not that small and I believe that SAW, being used in the right hands, would be able to shine like any other hero.

-A SAW Main (I'm just voicing my opinions, no hate here)

whitecompass
Quote | PM | +Rep by CallTheAssassin » May 29, 2016 7:32am | Report
SAW never sucks is just that you need to use your first skill at the right time at the right place so you can escape and damage people quickly I prefer CP SAW because he can kill people from far ranges you know how SAW is freaking slow the first move lasts longer and the second move really damages people from far range. 1v1 is great for saw. Saw's motive is to push lane, and trust me he is one of the most feared laners if played well because saw can quick fire and has damaging abilities at the same time. I recommend u buying utility items and defense first

CallTheAssassin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved