Vainglory Forums

Is Taka the worst character?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mephiston » August 5, 2015 9:56pm | Report
Taka is easily my favourite closely followed by krul. Yeah he's more difficult and tactics to play but I think he's worth it. I love it when enemies see me pop out and back into cover then they all fall back because they have no idea where I am or what I'm going to do. They know I'm just as likely to run and re group, dive straight at their weakest most squishy player and drop some serious wp firepower then disappear and regroup, or if I'll start the fight then vanish for my team to take enemy team under 50% health then I reemerge at THEIR retreat point and execute each surviving team member.

He is tough to master but when you do, top players love having him on the team. Assuming those playersarealso experienced and understand how he should be played and therefore where to expect him.

Mephiston
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nishy123 » September 2, 2015 4:05am | Report
Take can be a deadly hero when played and built correctly. Many people who play take do not know how to play him properly, especially late game.

Nishy123

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved