Vainglory Forums

Rona Support?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by toochillfrank » June 30, 2015 9:05am | Report
Is it just me or does it feel as if Rona plays more a support roll? I've tried a good amount of games with either WP or CP builds but idk... I might have just not gotten used to her. I feel she doesn't have damage output to really be a carry and not the abilities to make her a support. It's just weird...

toochillfrank
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 1, 2015 10:41am | Report
Might be your play style, or perhaps your teammates? My main is Ardan and I have done very well supporting Rona while we tear through the jungle. I'll leave the particulars to how to best play her for those who do, but I have a lot of fun jungling with her as a teammate.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by toochillfrank » July 1, 2015 2:26pm | Report
Yeah I see what you mean. It's just a pain trying to use her to carry when there isn't a support to back her up. And Arden and Rona? Gauntlet and Red Mist? It's like a match made in heaven! But in solo que it's hard to get people who can truly support, everyone wants kills. I love playing fortress and helping a jungler or lane player destroy the whole team, but idk, maybe i should keep trying and see how it goes

toochillfrank
Quote | PM | +Rep by Paladyne » July 2, 2015 10:21pm | Report
I'd agree with the OP - she feels like support to me as well. I've been playing her as an antagonist crowd-control with a CP build, https://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/airborneassault-huphuphup-10834

Paladyne
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 3, 2015 1:09am | Report
I meant no disrespect by mentioning play style, but I can see what you mean if you don't have good support to let Rona do what she was made to do, which is bring the hurt. Might make you either go on a suicide run and get squished, or play defensively and never really do anything. Vanguard combined with Into the Fray, Foesplitter or Red Mist are ALL great combinations. Gauntlet is just icing on the cake! :)
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved