Vainglory Forums

Skye Build Discussion Thread!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » October 29, 2015 9:39am | Report
Skye's actually pretty effective in early lane. Once you reach lv2, try picking on every mistake the enemy laner makes, by first locking on with a basic attack, then Forward→Suri→Forward. I've killed Skaarf, Vox, and Ringo countless times like this.

Here is the build I use the most, in order.

Eve
↓
Boots
↓
Broken
↓
Aegis
↓
Frost (or Shatter)

Also, I always carry 3~4 flares to check the bushes because skye is extremely vulnerable to ganks.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VG Gunner » December 4, 2015 2:43pm | Report
Halcius wrote:

I've met quite a few others in Casual already. I want to hear what you all think!
She is not an amazing laner from what I can tell. Her A & B abilities are very bad pokes compared to Supernova Heliogenesis, Fireball, Resonance Bounce, Achillies Shot, etc.

Weak laner, should she Jungle? Support seems to be out of the question as she is too squishy and her abilities are designed for securing kills.

I haven't found Skye to be a weak laner at all. I have enjoyed using her in the lane for how powerful she can be.

VG Gunner
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » December 4, 2015 3:28pm | Report
VG Gunner wrote:

I haven't found Skye to be a weak laner at all. I have enjoyed using her in the lane for how powerful she can be.

Check the date of that first post lol. Skye had just came out, since then Skye has been given some very generous buffs thankfully.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 15, 2015 2:15pm | Report
I know this was put up a while ago but I play her as CP jungle with a frostburn a broken myth and a clock work with defence. This usually wrecks everyone :)

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » August 28, 2016 7:14pm | Report
My build is the best build .

ItsSya
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved