Vainglory Forums

A short guide to help people in rank!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by yorobert957 » May 7, 2017 10:59pm | Report
Crimsonfire wrote:

My young friend...Ringo is not a lifesteal/sustain hero...he has the highest single target damage...but he is frigging SQUISHY...a Taka in ANY part of the game (after level 1) will be able to kill a Ringo NO MATTER WHAT...you CANNOT kite a taka with 5 ki stacks...you know what ki stacks are and what they do I hope...Taka has mortal wounds on his basic attack...you can easily out damage a taka but he has heal mechanism which doesn't rely on damaging (lifesteal)...Life steal Ringo is not viable in higher tiers...in my tiers Ringos are glass cannons and they prefer to kill before getting killed...if you think you can 1v1 my taka...add one of my Smurfs...Crimsoncitadel, Necrofire or Itsansa....I think you are SEA too :)

What skill tier are you? I'm vainglrious...you tell people that taka destroys ringo like the map is 1vs1... remember there is allways a captain...ringo has no counters because...he is a late true Dow squishy but not so squishy...people that have experience with ringo know what I say...ringo is no Gwen...with ringo you can eat burst and still shoot...your taka won't do **** against a ringo that has tornado, monocle, sorrowblade, husk and aegis...this is the wp ringo ...the cp ringo melts taka any position late game...the support is there for the laner...your exp with ringo is limited...ringo dies harder than vox late and way harder than Gwen. He is the most problemtic carry nowadays together with baron once he is full build and well playd...instead of telling people about your taka heal and invi wich is futile late game because you won't manage to escape because of the support flares...simple! Also a nice ringo will manage to ulti you first and then stomp you!once he is built! Taka is not late made...he is mid game! And taka is not strongest assassin late game...idris is far more superior in terms of burst late game...and the cp kestrel still melts entire teams! Taka is ok only mid game since most of the enemy heroes didn't complete aegis or husks yet...once full build taka becomes 2x weaker

yorobert957
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » May 8, 2017 4:48am | Report
yorobert957 wrote:

What skill tier are you? I'm vainglrious...you tell people that taka destroys ringo like the map is 1vs1... remember there is allways a captain...ringo has no counters because...he is a late true Dow squishy but not so squishy...people that have experience with ringo know what I say...ringo is no Gwen...with ringo you can eat burst and still shoot...your taka won't do **** against a ringo that has tornado, monocle, sorrowblade, husk and aegis...this is the wp ringo ...the cp ringo melts taka any position late game...the support is there for the laner...your exp with ringo is limited...ringo dies harder than vox late and way harder than Gwen. He is the most problemtic carry nowadays together with baron once he is full build and well playd...instead of telling people about your taka heal and invi wich is futile late game because you won't manage to escape because of the support flares...simple! Also a nice ringo will manage to ulti you first and then stomp you!once he is built! Taka is not late made...he is mid game! And taka is not strongest assassin late game...idris is far more superior in terms of burst late game...and the cp kestrel still melts entire teams! Taka is ok only mid game since most of the enemy heroes didn't complete aegis or husks yet...once full build taka becomes 2x weaker

Child I was never vainglorious but I was tier 9 gold back when Vox had longer sonic zoom and it didn't require resonance to get those three hits off...I am from the time when Ringos bought tension bow as first item to snowball...don't you talk to me about limited experience with Ringo :) I never said he is a bad hero? I said he has the best single target damage in game...but he needs careful positioning at the back of the team to be effective you think you can face tank an enemy team as a ringo my vainglorious friend? I just told him lifesteal is not a laner's playstyle unless it is the new vox build which I am not a fan of...read the arguments before you act all tough guy and ****...being vainglorious is no big deal...not for me...I would have been there had I not left this game to get better grades in college...I never said Taka is the best assassin? Where did you read that? Koshka is early game god...taka is mid game god..idris is far superior late game I know boy...but you think a specific hero has no counter? Then what's the ****ing use of drafts? Just pick any hero and be done with it am I right? :)))

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » May 8, 2017 4:55am | Report
And there is an item called atlas which I always apply after I X-Retsu a Ringo...I hope you realize how much damage it diminishes...since you are vainglorious...I also hope you know taka with half a brain will have a reflex block if not an aegis for the hellfire brew...so annoying...people bringing their ranks thinking it'll make others feel inferior xD in future read what the arguments is about...and I am not a good alpha player...but I swear a good alpha will screw your Ringo...and that aftershock is all she needs for your frigging slumbering husk...the more hp you have the harder she hits :)

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by yorobert957 » May 8, 2017 10:48am | Report
Crimsonfire wrote:

Child I was never vainglorious but I was tier 9 gold back when Vox had longer sonic zoom and it didn't require resonance to get those three hits off...I am from the time when Ringos bought tension bow as first item to snowball...don't you talk to me about limited experience with Ringo :) I never said he is a bad hero? I said he has the best single target damage in game...but he needs careful positioning at the back of the team to be effective you think you can face tank an enemy team as a ringo my vainglorious friend? I just told him lifesteal is not a laner's playstyle unless it is the new vox build which I am not a fan of...read the arguments before you act all tough guy and ****...being vainglorious is no big deal...not for me...I would have been there had I not left this game to get better grades in college...I never said Taka is the best assassin? Where did you read that? Koshka is early game god...taka is mid game god..idris is far superior late game I know boy...but you think a specific hero has no counter? Then what's the ****ing use of drafts? Just pick any hero and be done with it am I right? :)))

Counters are heroes that totally demolish ya...ringo can evade any and kill any...it's not like a saw with joule when joule jumps on saw and even if saw blocks joule he is still dead because joule armor is enhanced in the front also saw is easiest target for joule ulti if cp because of slow and her burst demolish saw also...or saw with skaarf or saw with taka or saw with many...or sky with taka or petal with ozo or etc...you get the point! Heroes that have no real counters few of them are...idris, ringo, vox(if playd well and has the back line), Glaive has no counters and others!

Also a nice ringo will stutterstep in the middle of gank late game and still destroy everyone...the power of ringo late is immense if it manages to hit first...and shoot at least 2 shots before trades start

yorobert957
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » May 8, 2017 10:49am | Report
There are hard counters and soft counters, both can be beaten if you're skilled enough.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by yorobert957 » May 8, 2017 10:53am | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

There are hard counters and soft counters, both can be beaten if you're skilled enough.

Skill based heroes have no counters...their power is greater than others if playd well...example kestrel, idris, ringo (because positioning and stutterstep), glaive because positioning etc

yorobert957
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » May 8, 2017 12:38pm | Report
yorobert957 wrote:

Skill based heroes have no counters...their power is greater than others if playd well...example kestrel, idris, ringo (because positioning and stutterstep), glaive because positioning etc

All heroes can be beaten if you're just careful and smart enough to try and exploit the weaknesses that they do have... Every hero has multiple weaknesses. If you think that some "counters" are unbeatable then you obviously haven't been playing for a long time.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 8, 2017 1:10pm | Report
Yes there is a item call scouttraps i havent seen a low elos use this why is that?
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » May 8, 2017 3:01pm | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Yes there is a item call scouttraps i havent seen a low elos use this why is that?

because low elo players don't know that vision is winning. Wasn't there a term for that? I think it was called wision.

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved