Vainglory Forums

Abuse, Toxicity, Harassment, It's Real

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » January 17, 2015 1:53am | Report
.in the chats.
-insults
-abuse
-toxicity

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 17, 2015 5:19am | Report
As soon as an administartor will see this, your post will be at least edited if not taken down. Public shaming is not allowed on the forums.
If you have such problems, send it over there : http://www.superevilmegacorp.com/contact/
With a link to screenshots like these of course.
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nukkefist » January 17, 2015 6:44am | Report
Hopefully in-game chat never gets added. I love that it doesn't exist.

Nukkefist
Quote | PM | +Rep by teamsobad » January 19, 2015 8:07am | Report
well sometime really frustate when you go 6-1 1 vs 2 in jungle while in lane people die 14 to a 1 vs 2 saw ....
was skill tier the hotness a while ago now after 4 lose in the row like that im back to pretty good .

add report button for troll :v

teamsobad
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nukkefist » January 19, 2015 9:00am | Report

Nukkefist
Quote | PM | +Rep by TiredofyourBS » January 19, 2015 3:01pm | Report
Sometimes you just have to tell people to listen to the freaking pings! I can't get my tier to go up because people just suck! I just finished a game with a ****py *** Ringo that would not listen to anything, he just sat there with pretty much non existent health and then walked back into lane only to die...this happened OVER 10 times. This game needs a report button badly.

TiredofyourBS
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 19, 2015 4:29pm | Report

Sometimes you just have to tell people to listen to the freaking pings! I can't get my tier to go up because people just suck! I just finished a game with a ****py *** Ringo that would not listen to anything, he just sat there with pretty much non existent health and then walked back into lane only to die...this happened OVER 10 times. This game needs a report button badly.

This is because of players like you that I don't want a report button. Why ? Because people like will report everything, even the unskilled players. Tell me, would you have liked to get banned every time you were bad at a videogame ? "Oh... You died 15 times, killed 1 time. You're a bad player, so we'll ban"

Yeah huyz, let's do this ! Let's do this so that we block the community, since new players will appear (they'll be banned since they don't know how to play). I'll try to make it clear : people who are bad, unskilled have the same rights as you do to play a game. You're in no position to prevent them from playing.

Trolls are another subject, for them the ban button would be justified. But don't put the bad/unskilled players in the same bag ! And be sure the dev's team will do everything to prevent this confusion of yours.
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » January 21, 2015 7:18am | Report
Denni wrote:

.in the chats.
-insults
-abuse
-toxicity

Welcome to online gaming. You don't have to click on the chat tab. I don't know how they could regulate the chat.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TiredofyourBS » January 21, 2015 10:09am | Report
DoudJr wrote:

This is because of players like you that I don't want a report button. Why ? Because people like will report everything, even the unskilled players. Tell me, would you have liked to get banned every time you were bad at a videogame ? "Oh... You died 15 times, killed 1 time. You're a bad player, so we'll ban"

Yeah huyz, let's do this ! Let's do this so that we block the community, since new players will appear (they'll be banned since they don't know how to play). I'll try to make it clear : people who are bad, unskilled have the same rights as you do to play a game. You're in no position to prevent them from playing.

Trolls are another subject, for them the ban button would be justified. But don't put the bad/unskilled players in the same bag ! And be sure the dev's team will do everything to prevent this confusion of yours.

So then what exactly does someone have to do befoe they qualify as at roll in your mind? To me, someone who continuously refuses to acknowledge pings and then repeatedly walks into the middle of an enemy team only to die deserves to be reported. So what if I didn't use "troll" in my original post? If you played the same exact way I would tell you the same thing. And another thing, reporting does not mean that I want them to stop playing. Reporting should be used as something to alert the player as to what he or she is doing wrong, not just completely banning them from the game. There is no reason for you to be so uptight and defensive especially since to did not view the game or even participate.

TiredofyourBS
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » January 21, 2015 8:36pm | Report

Maybe you shouldn't worry about the tiers. You'll have more fun if you do. I'll let you know if you were annoying me with pings I would do the opposite.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved